Mature advise only

i struck a nerve eh? :smiley:

this a/c will be dead in 17 days
enjoy my presence while it lasts
i have contributed more than 1000 VE. you know it everyone knows it

It is December and there are issues to sort. Huyo ameona ameangukia. Two birds with one stone. Nongwe awekelewe mimba na agharamie hasara ya dec na njaanuary! Here you be f.ucked. But a fisi never backed away from p.ussy. Wrap up your s.hit up bang like a boss and walk away.

dfhkmblbhnkn

Most probably amedungwa ball na dere wa muhindi and is desperately looking for someone to fix.Run like Eliud Kipchogeā€¦

Sitorokei

Kwanza extra thick. Alaf missionary asidai ati ilitoboka tukifanya mastyle

maybe she just wants a friendā€¦ we unajijaza hapo anakufa kukuona ā€¦tafuta kitu supuu kuta vitu na akisumbua tena ionyeshe time ya urafiki ndiyo hauna ā€¦utulie uwache kutusumbua

Labda ako Group stages

Jingaā€¦Greedā€¦stupidity. Boss she rejected youā€¦unarudia tagha tagha kwa nini?

Yaaaaaaawn! By the way watoto wanafungua shule when?

Hii DFHKMā€¦ HUWA INAMAANISHA AJE?

Inamaanisha ingia inboks jamaa ntakuchunisha sukuma

ako na ball na amerukwaā€¦ama mwenye ball ana future

am not boarding!

she is broke and needs your help, or she has been dumped/rejected by her choice of manā€¦
wanawake hufunguka macho from their own experiences, not from thinkingā€¦ mpaka dame akuliwe na bad boy aachwe mataani ama na ball ndio anaanza ku-appreciate ā€œgentlemenā€ā€¦ usikuwe gentleman, utakuwa unakula left-overs from other menā€™s tablesā€¦

for now kula hizo vitu bila huruma, and donā€™t get attached

Leta hekaya boss

Anataka form ya krisi Huyo

you were thrid choice, if not second, now she has been dumped and you are a fal back plan. when a girl declines, twice, third time is deal breaker. move on and forget her even if she returns. have multiple options, just like girls always do. and DONT fear a girl knowing that you have other female friends who are potentials beside her.

Fek x
So mature!!