> Mature pussy vs. young pussy

Pussy is always an overated piece of chieth

Kabla umwage huwa haulizi hizi maswali, ukishamwaga ndio unakuja kutuliza hizi maswali? Pussies whether from young or old donā€™t have a problem when your mindset is in it. After all, they all serve their purpose. You ejaculate. Ngoma wewe

1 Like

Provided you get off puthy is just puthy

Weka bishaā€¦mature vs young

LEGIT

:smiley: puy is puy:D

Mimi ni zero grazer, very sweet, hottest and tightest pussy ever. Nimetosheka na hii moja

3 Likes

Kwa wale tuko na miaka 57, pussy mature itakuwa gani

From your analysis,i see you have the mind to solve complex situations like the doctors strike,corruption,free and fair elections,alshabaab,the NASA flagbearerā€¦ bt you are here wasting it on pussy

1 Like

Fucking-A!

1 Like

As men we like what we likeā€¦
Lets take an example here of Angela Basset, Nicole Murphy (Eddieā€™s X), and Some Kienyeji (young)ā€¦Who would or wouldnā€™t you kamua?

Angela is 59, Nicole is 50, Kienyeji assume 25>ā€¦

Angela

[ATTACH=full]83126[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]83127[/ATTACH]

Nicole
[ATTACH=full]83130[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]83128[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]83129[/ATTACH]

[B]Kienyeji

[ATTACH=full]83133[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]83135[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]83134[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]83132[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]83136[/ATTACH]
[/B]
For me, both. If itā€™s mothers of my children that may be biased to younger women, obviously. (ceteris peribus)

labda aged pussy

Hizo mbili za kwanza botox imefanya kazi.

Probablyā€¦didnā€™t have time to find other mature examples, but we have our own hereā€¦thing is bro, ukipatiwa utakataa?:smiley:

1 Like

:D:Dkama ile beef ya @Gio ?

1 Like

For me,pussy gat b tight and warmā€¦kuna wengine ni teenagers lakini kuma ni bakuli.

ebu toa maoni yako

chunga kenye una sema hapa, kuna watu hapa kama @BigMark ambao hawana huruma hata kidogo , watakimbizana na hiyo ā€œvery sweet, hottest and tightest pu**y everā€ mpaka waipate

When was the last time u heard from @BigMark?
Boys alingiza njeve wakati aliona kifo kwa macho.Mimi sifugi mtu, but i make sure i hit it properly in 2 phase.
1st Phase :slowly and gentle with lots of niceness till she climax.
2nd Phase : 3 super heavy duty shots, rough riding all the crazy styles till she vibrates even after leaving her on the bed.

1 Like

as long as msee amemwaga izo zingine ni non-issues