Matusi za Ktalk

Ungemuoa

:D:D:D

Ungetuma 150 max

weeh, nmekuja kuona women have that idea of , she cannot upen her warm hole for free, money must be coming somehow. The trick is to give the money in piecemeal, like a @mikel said. Kidogo kidogo, njugu hukuliwa moja moja. Its Trickle down economics not a stimulus package.:mad::mad:

Damn the brains here:cool:

Ati not a stimulus package:D:D:D

Wasee tunajua lanye kama sisi it won’t happen!! if I do proper calculation, I do lanyes once in 2weeks, especially when am stressed, if am not in any kind of pressure, I can do once a month, yet having a girlfriend in Nairobi, mtu unakuliwa not less than 2k in 1week in the name of love

This is called CUNT CALCULUS

Mambo ya love sasa wewe unatoa wapi:D. 2-5k sio mbaya…its manageable sanasana if the girl is in college

This ka 22 yr old took her to club food drinks then kwangu, chewed her proper, no demands at all first time. Second time when all naked small head facing her cunt about to hit it, she pushed me up with all her energy and said, 'now @jmoy you will be paying 4k’. Said yes coz down me is a kifaranga nimetoa manyoya … gave her 2k … Bado niko Karura Forest

:D:D:D

mzae, fake stories pelekea nyanya yako