maureen ndegwa

Fwacken! At least you learnt the hard way. Or was it your first time in Nairobi, that you had to walk with 30k plus and yet you still had your ATM with you? Hizi kunguru zitakuoneyesha hujui. And you’re lucky considering you only lost the 30K. What if you had picked this kunguru from a club only to spike you in you mancave?

What happened to mchele, you have to date someone 6 months to steal 30k from them, not aa vere sharp thief this one, blonde!

Some guy told me alificha pesa kwa cistern ya choo, na bado the chic alipata na akaiba

This guy has copied the story from Kilimani Mums group on fb.

get a new id and move on

6months recon halafu unaiba 30k only. Wengine ni wajinga tu

Maybe the guy is not worth more. Kunguru ilichoka kungojea pesa mingi ipatikane

Recycled

Ten Green emojis
Sorry though

Duhh

Hii noma!

Ila sio mbaya nzi kafia kidondani!

Jikaze kiume!

wah i pity your husband ,how much have you stolen from him so far? do you plan to kill him to inherit his property

swali ni mbona yeye hakuchoka mwanaume haachangi mwanamke akae ndee 2nd you described the sex kama ilikuwa mara yenu ya kwanza …plus her last name should have atleast alerted you

Kama unapeleka kunguru kwa lodging, always carry the electrician tester screwdriver.
When the kunguru goes in to shower, fungua the wall switch and hide the key inside there.
Proceed to sleep like a log after the game. No need of hiding anything. Just the key.
Thank me later.

I know!!! Alafu Huyo tothi of a woman anaibia talker bana. Huyo talker must be having Meffi for brains

People date for 6 months and live together despite the vagaries of life, this one must have been tired of giving slices and getting nothing in return so she decided to compensate herself and cut her losses.

You pity him meanwhile he is a vere happy man who is really enjoying his life. Why should I steal from him, everything he has is mine so why kill him to inherit, he has given me access to everything and I can have anything I want, low IQ is what is bothering you thats why you cant see my point. I was just wondering if this is a real thief or was the stealing an afterthought because thieves nowadaays act swiftly not after 6 months

Thats a punch. but wait, a chinese proverb says, he/she who throws the first punch has lost the argument. Sounds like you have lost the argument and started punching. @kendez mendez had a point

sawa join him in my blocked list , you discuss the points. Bye

hahhaha, this is laugable - to block someone who does not even know where your inbox is. see, thats how girls catch feelings when they loose an argument. I wonder what you would do if you lost an argument with your husband, kuchoma gari? you sound the type.