Maurice Matheka Qualified Sex Therapist...RED ALERT to former team dryfry and kawasaki member...

[ATTACH=full]4814[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4815[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4816[/ATTACH]

And the comments keep coming…si team mafisi ni wengi

Maurice doesn’t have to market himself the ladies do it for him, apparently he’s fully booked everyday of the week and on weekends he’s overwhelmed with cunts to finger.

1 Like

huyo victoria ni mjanja she wants the nigga to herself on a one on one session

1 Like

Yaani hizi ndio vitu wa mama hu discuss kwa chama meetings…mi i thought women discuss investment ideas, breastfeeding advice and so on and so forth…masaibu ya kuwa tomboy…i dont get invited to such

Can you challenge Maurice? Do better videos to help naive people like me?:wink:

most ladies hate squirting, they confuse it with peeing…utasikia dame akisema “wacha kidogo nikasusu!”

o_Oo_O

@mayekeke yaani ulijua hii maneno kutoka kitambo and you’ve kept this to yourself…how selfish can one be…sasa hebu tu hadithie hio story ya bridal shower in detail…if you are good enough to put pictures MAYBE team Dry fry will forgive you

Pris Pris …As part of the KEB evidence support team , pris weka evidence hata kama ni taped evidence of the gals talking about their experience

3 Likes

@msalame grace i am a sex expert too just inbox me…

naive not hate there bro

1 Like

SO are you going to give him a try?

@Msalame u must be Mutheka looking for views on ur usless youtube videos
Why learn from a man like you and you can make it better than him only by practicing great sex(Love making session) I wont watch hata moja mi ni pro buda kuja nikupe tips uongeze views kwa video zako. USLESSS!!!

Befriend one chama lady then. Maybe you’ll like their chama’s agendas.

1 Like

wah no fucking way…i dont wanna get fingered hard by “therapists”

[ATTACH=full]4822[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4823[/ATTACH]

Haki this Chama mama though…ehhhh

Apperently im Matheka…how can i give myself a try…@nairobilay are you married?? unge book a session for you and wifey you experience…make sure to take lost of clear photos and then usikose ma explaination

Im married but i’ll be damned if i go anywhere near that charlatan. Those posts looking horribly fake and then he is peddling douche (which will kill your vagina) and green tea fat killer (which has been proven do do no such thing, in fact Dr Oz was in trouble the other day for pushing similar garbage).
The only thing you would get a clear pictures of is me kicking his ass and explanations why my elbow is breaking his nose.

1 Like

hehehehehehehehe @nairobilay relax…the brother is only making a dollar out of our (women) insecurities i truly wonder what is happening to the boy child of today yaani mtu mzima can take his girlfriend/wife to a “therapist” and watch her get fingered till she squirts…mambo gani hii…when did men become such cry babies…sasa hebu niambie is your wife in a chama??

yes she is…