Mawaidha kidogo

she would rather have a poor man that is honest than a fake millionaire that believes in his own lies and delusions. #dropsmic

The f**k. Umeanza kuongea kama @Chloe o_O :smiley:

…and how comes sioni kiti hapa:eek:, wapi ule msee wa store…

It is sad that no matter how many times we discuss this unit talkers are still failing. Some are even failing supplementary exams for this said unit. The only option now is to defer your studies or redo the entire coursework.

never said I am rich

exactly watu wa bodaa ndio wamama wapili maudaku ndio zao…

That’s a breach of trust! So what else is she keeping away from you?
What about her seemingly cordial relationship with her ex?
Too many unknowns

How rude nobody has offered this guy a seat.Wapi welcoming party??

what if ame move places? social media huwa the trick bora upate the correct handles. utaona picha ya mtoto lazma kama yuko

Nyumbani kule wazazi wanaishi ama cucu. Kama ana mtoto lazima amefichwa huko hata kama wamehama watahama na mtoto.
siku hizi watu ni wakora. Bwana ya dadangu alimueleza hayuko Facebook. Lakini baadaye ikagundulika ako na kurasa la facebook kwa majina tofauti linaonyesha ako single. Ni rahisi kuficha watu

like I said only the correct handles will yield result. Getting to these handles pia we create a false account to minimise chances of being blocked. Second unless awe bodaboda wa ocha na hyo ocha it can take centuries kupelekwa. what if ocha yenyewe ni 12 hour journey?

ION based on the bashing that villagers give to single mothers, one would be forgiven to believe that this village is made up of saints and model citizens, while to the contrary am pretty sure that most of the people basing single mothers are the ones manufacturing them, you don’t need to be a genius to understand this, you just have to read through the “conquests” in form of hekayas that are posted here on a daily basis

Mbisha ya jane

ION humaanisha nini?

HUyo Furaha wa 7 years kwani pia ni muongo aje in that hakuna siku moja uliskia akiita Jame , mum , mom , madhe . ngina ?

Meffi, hukuona hio matiti imenyonywa Ama she’s the first girl unaanza kugwara?

I still fuck my three baby mamas, mind you wameolewa…

mbicha ama uende udanganye toto jinga .

The girl was left at meru with cucu…but she is ok now at university

hehehe buda, hawa ma baby mamas huni letea watoi kwangu for weekends or hols. Akikuja kudrop mtoi nachukua slices zangu