Maxing out returns for your apartment complex aside from rent collection

Not really kukiwa na watchie na caretaker

Hiyo sio nyumba. Ni shack

Why do people rent apartments that have fitted kitchens? This is the future. Metered gas will be cheaper than cylinder gas.

Basement Parking is the most expensive part of a building for a developer. You expect him not to charge? If you live anywhere with parking, you are paying for it whether in rent or as a separate charge.

Yeah, I like your “steps”, but I wonder how hard it would be to find someone who will be willing to pay for a parking spot on your driveway :slight_smile: I guess that should be step three. And someone called you greedy. Well, my brother, who lives in London had paid a fortune for the driveway renovation last year would be happy to hear about your idea. He changed an asphalt shingle to block paving and redecorated his garden. The company he hired https://www.walshlandscaping.co.uk/services/driveways-design-build/ has done an amazing job, but now he’s dreaming to find a way to get his money back :wink:

Is this a thriving business. Always wondered.

Wow! Looks really cool. And the idea of paid parking is absurd

It was at least until covid-19 happened. But I think there are still sunny days ahead.

Hii labda tu kwa affluent areas. Hii kwa ghetto itakua a ticking time bomb.

What about connecting fiber internet and then retailing it to your tenants?

Wacha makasiriko buda, pesa yu isha