Mayakos! "The place to be"

Shida ni kupelekwa kwa hizi korti na huna lawyer wa kukurepresent. Saa ukiambiwa ulipe fine inabidi umetii…

Hizi court za traffic are susceptible to corruption. Most guys prefer to plead guilty if they know the fine is negligible. Otherwise you’ll end up paying even up to more than 20 times the fine in legal fees and waste your time. Ukijua fine ni 1000-5000 bob just pay unless wewe ni mtu wa principle.

10k for brake lights na bulb ni 200

Security and policing, NTSA…You all get the drift s a preserve of the national government. So mutua needs to stop getting ahead of himself.

hao watu wa brake light zinametameta wnafaa wapepwe hiyo.

irritating fuckers

Nimeitikia nugu itolewe na wavinya sasa

Ile nyang’au ilileta hii trend should have his balls crushed …the mafackaz irritate me ile hakuna

these rules will never apply. Standing outside the machakos governors’ office; you can spot cars with all those mistakes. All they need to have is 100 Bob to give the cops before Makutano junction.

If the bulb is a cheap fix so why risk driving with a broken headlight? These laws are meant to teach. Where I live if a policeman caught me with defective lights my insurance premium rises and I’m charged with operating an improper vehicle which includes a $500 dollar fine and a long day in court.

These laws are meant to enforce safety! That’s why vehicles undergo inspection services every year to prove they’re roadworthy.