Money bag, some people are just lucky

whites can’t out box blacks

1 Like

Yaa kimbo ni nani tena

Kimbo ni mnyama hatari, he would beat mayweather easily

1 Like

Hehe tafta yeye kwa indaned… He has acted afew movies, kama Locked down

1 Like

That’s why they oppress blacks because they know the power in them . They are athletes - basketball , football, soccer , except swimming,ice hockey,skateboarding and mountain climbing . They can sing - look at the best singers Harry belafonte, Charlie pride , Jay z, tupac, Beyonce, Miriam makeba.
The greatest threat to white existence isn’t even Latino, but blacks. They know it hence segregation.

2 Likes

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/mayweather-to-earn-at-least-100m-in-disclosed-fight-purse-mcgregor-gets-30m/

We Arabs are the biggest threat to whites existence. Hiyo ingine yote unasema ni kujichocha

1 Like

I read somewhere if Serena Williams was white , she would have been the richest athlete but the color of skin and appearance doesn’t look appealing to advertising companies

Wazungu nao huwanga wasenge, maze na venye mi naona hiyo figure ya Serena ni on spot

2 Likes

Kumbe that’s the guy I know him , he is a murderer, first of all he is not Walter weight , so they can’t fight . He will need go lose 100 pounds to fight Mayweather which technically is impossible

1 Like

Try to imagine ati wameweka picha yake kwa mafuta ya nivea, do you think whites Will buy? But if they put her pic kwa duster or kifagio they will buy. Beyonce is flying because of her light skin otherwise she wouldn’t go far

Kimbo Slyce si aliaga?

1 Like

I think ur daft,ask me why

No, he wasn’t lucky, he landed several power shots even in those early rounds. He could have still won it on points.

Sharapova is the highest paid sport-woman yet there are like 5 or more women who are better than her in tennis.

2 Likes

Hehe…napenda McGregor. Fala inaongea shit and he backs it up. When he gets beat anatulia tu anaitikia. I have a feeling akiingia octagon atakamua mayweather bila huruma.

1 Like

No chance of it happening because Kimbo Slyce died in 2016.

4 Likes

Mehn, ii news ilinipita aje?

2 Likes

Who gives a damn about focken cushites?

1 Like