Mazda CX-5, Xtrail new shape or Vanguard?

Who are they?

Modern cars dont rust. the galvanizing coat is very thick. Unless if they bought one from a very bad acid or salt environment.

Talkers here

Mazdas rust like crazy.

The nissan is very good, actually.

Price buda, how much does it go for?

If you must, at least go with a rav 4 or honda CRV… hizo zingine better invest the money somewhere and wait till you can afford real cars

ok the vanguard is probably okay

take my comment with a pinch of salt though, I just don’t like the cars you listed so have not tried them out

:D:D:D:D:D… saitan!

This right here is a looker… i have seen a couple of them on our roads . Leta details

Never laid your hands on the rest, thanks for the confession. That is why your perspective is on a point of ignorance. There are other cars out there, forget about Toyotas. This shows that you probably never owned a car, or never left our shores. Or both. Tembea huko outside uone.

ION, the CRV you are recommending is also good, otherwise noises from the rear suspension setup need getting used to. They never go away no matter how much you spend replacing linkages and bushings.

There’s one I saw on Insignia Motors Kindaruma Road for Kes. 2,55m. Very neat with the beige leather interior.

Not here to to measure my dick against your bruh… just pointing out the reknown fact that cheap is expensive. If you want an suv, try to get something at least above 2m… anything else will be more expensive in the long run

Very overpriced car

Have a feeling she’ll like the CX5 most,women really love it for it’s aesthetics but you can’t go wrong with the Vanguard too I mean it’s a Toyota…please stay away from the Xtrail very unreliable plagued with transmission issues…a Honda CR-V would be 3rd on my list of choices excluding that Nissan.

Spare parts available everywhere. This car is also rated one of the safest SUV. then premium finishing, one of the best interiors and the price is reasonable

I needed to know about fuel consumption too of all…which is more thirstier than the other?

Vanguard!, But if those are the choices for your wife, kwani what do you drive?

I just sold my imported Mazda CX-5 not because of any fault, am a car dealer…that car is a real small beast. You will never compare it to the vanguard. first of all, the Mazda is a diesel with twin-turbo, sprints like no other… Vanguard is not thirsty but it’s just the ol’ plain Toyota with nothing much to offer. Pick the CX-5, you will thank me later.

people keep on talking about diesel cars being this and that…it’s all baseless. I have owned the Mazda CX-5 diesel…it’s a real beauty. just fuel in good fuel stations and service as scheduled. The quality of diesel improved tremendously after the closure of the refinery in Mombasa that was offering us porridge instead of diesel…you can still go for the vanguard but it will have robbed you of an excellent experience with the CX-5

This is a no…too expensive for nothing. My sis owns one of this, I find it too plain to drive, high fuel consumption… nothing to write home about. My first car was the Honda Accord, used the same engine as this, so not that I don’t like honda…but the CX5 has outdone it by every aspect…