Mbirrionaires

Some criminal activities are harder than real work.

This month kenya police wamefanya kazi kweli. Heko kwao.

[ATTACH=full]197560[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]197562[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]197563[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]197564[/ATTACH]

These are the African “brothers” that Uhuru is allowing into the country. The long term effects are going to be felt by those college students and young men who do online work. Kenyans are increasingly going to find it rough transacting online because these foreigners are using our IP addresses to do their illegal activities. Not saying we don’t have Kenyan fraudsters, but West Africans are on a whole naa level.

Wacha foreigners wakuje, im for open society. Sasa walete chef kutoka Mali.

Just asking what is it with western foreigners who seem to play a super con game way above our Kisii Brothers? Congo, Senegal, mali, Ghana and our broads from Naija

Theuri wa Kogogoine ambia Wanjohi arudishe blog

S

southern Sudan

Kisii tena wamekua conmen kuriko wangwana kina njoroge…

it is the " brave new world"…the young you talk about must adapt or perish…

Ujinga ya Kenya Police is handling evidence without gloves. Look at those ya detectives already contaminating a crime scene.

Secondly that money is very much fake it looks like prop money used in filming.

Example https://propmoney.com/products/100x-100-bills-10-000-new-style-full-print-prop-money?variant=52856206084&utm_campaign=gs-2018-07-30&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=Cj0KCQjwi8fdBRCVARIsAEkDvnKBuZcFwwMsv7eeIV3CmeIPRLZ8zUAf0fmvMoXXuLAveeMdXxel-oUaAtC0EALw_wcB

Chadienne

I thought they had pulled up their socks previous crime scenes they donned gloves though its quite a tax dusting all those props for fingerprints.

Trust me some greed_eyed fellow has lost mirrions for those props labda thats why they got caught.

Exchange in the borders

I can smell the hand of one Tony longa in this.

waah this would have been a disaster had they found their way to inject it into circulation

That was never their intention. Photocopies za wash wash would be instantly flagged by detectors.

its doccta peter longa,I think he was deported out of the country

He’s back fighting another deportation.

hao foreigner walishindwa kuwahonga Tu? they could even have done it using the fake money