Mbirrioneas Karibuni lunch

If you do not believe me just google where to find white maize in the United Kingdom and let know what you find. There must be a law somewhere prohibiting bringing in some seeds or meat from abroad. Even when we bring it unaomba tuu customs at Heathrow wasichecki your viragos. I can get all the beans I want here…njugus, njahes…etc
Oria and chuta bring us everything else. The main supermarkets have our mishiris/french beans straight from Kenya and we have sukuma wiki too…

We know maize are in season, but what the… that’s a lot of maize in one meal lol. I even see very little beans in the githeri. :smiley:

Its not I dont believe you. I just find it wierd

wewe ni ngombe ya wapi

Well then…sina la kusema. There is no white maize huku. We eat sweet corn. Readily available everywhere I turn.

ya TRUMP

Yellow maize? Do you guys have cornflour?

Si you start smuggling white maize in Europe,by the time they discover you are making millions and deport you,you will be set for life

Yes yellow maize and tastes damn good. Yes we have corn flour in abundance. From Kenya, from Seuth Africa and the Americas. Ugali is in plenty. There is also semolina and polenta.

this is the Italian version of our ugali. I think they even bake it or fry it

I cook it coz I like the softness/taste lakini not because nimekosa white unga ya ugali…

For me the only thing I miss from Kenya is unga NGANO for chapos and pancakes but we still have flour and strawberry Zesta jam. The rest nazipata huku because of oria and chuta. Jipange ukuje twende A day with Mary.

Nice. surely I will pay you a visit, I like pilgrimage to your beautiful Cathedrals.

Kuja twende Westminster Cathedral when you are ready. Na uharakishe…my move from Lando is now imminent…