Mboch and carwash

Kweli, hio si kazi ya mboch. Kuna households zina male mboches, hapo kuna caveat

:D:D:D @introvert lasima uchore hii

Kuna raha ya kuenda carwash pia na kukunywa whitecap at 160bob

When I was a young boy my old man alinifanyia hiyo ushenzi and I made use of one my favourite mad philosophy… “If you don’t want to repeat doing an assigned chore … Act retarded when doing it” washed that car like shit. Matope everywhere. Old man was shocked na hakuwai niambia to do that job again.:D:D

baba yako hakujua maana ya kiboko

Alikuwa anajua propably a champion in it, but thankfully he was not the kind of man to cane you for your inability. I knew this and made use of it at every opportunity kikikikkkiki

inability ya kuosha gari ? kwani ni calculus . bora amekufunza kuosha then kuchukua hosepipe na kucichapa maji na kuosha ndani

And how do you go past your regular car wash guys in your local. Unaingia kukamata moja and mwas or odhis comes running towards the counter where you sitted. A small talk and you part with the keys and ksh 200 is better than just give the guy ksh 100 for nothing.

Kalcha ile footsubishi yako lazima ioshwe asubuhi. Kutoboa hizo roads za paipu sio mcheso unahitaji 4x4

Wee ulikuwa mshenzi,i luved washing my oldmans jalopy, ndio niendeshe up and down and that how most of us learnt the art of driving a manual car.

enyewe watu ni different.
for me that was the highlight of the weekend.
kwanza unaeka kamziki. good thing with them manual cars ata batt ikiisha nobody gives a ferk. shtua!

Hio siezi kataa was a one lazy motherfucker :D:D:D

And here I was thinking “what men can do, women can do better”.

Upus.
My Dad made me wash, wax, wipe the windows with newspaper and polish the chrome bumpers.
Looking back, I thank him.
Sundays hapa Ochi Jr has his work cut out for him.
Kuanzia pikipiki hadi mbwa na gari.

… retarded boy, i loved washing my dad’s jalopy BMW saaaana,… i could spend close to 3hrs just washing it, dusting the seats and all appliances hata boot na under body. I remember we occasionally argued with my big bro whose turn it was to wash, sweet memories

that is the way to raise a boy. sio PS na bike all the time.
hawa wa siku izi bike ni 2 months old inakaa kaa imepitia armageddon
my dad had the 120Y at some point. hizo chrome kungarisha haikua mcheso :D:D:D

When you are a boy, kufanya activities tofauti na your dad huwa fun sana.

One thing naeza kubaliana na burukenge ka wewe…

Funza wao kuwa responsible mapema. Good stuff

What if you pay her by giving her deek?

my Dad would ‘forget’ coins kwa glove box, chini ya kiti so mimi na bro tulikuwa tunapigania kuosha magari.
What if mboch ni chali yaani houseboy kama huko Coast ? pia asioshe gari ??