Mboch vs Wifey

mimi Mboch inaamka 9am!

9 fuckin AM… mi huamka 7.20 nikiwe job by 8…bibi anaamka 6.45 ndio atengeze bfast… for me I dont care who does what bora nikitaka anything ikuwe readily available…hizo cold wars apan tambua…

chill…how does that work:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Shit stop microwaving chai. You drinking cancer.

Hiyo story ya Bibi it’s a normal reaction, just assert your stand strongly that you need your hot breakfast in the morning doesn’t matter whoever makes it. If she’s upto to waking at 5am and preparing you a meal that’s a good woman take care of her.

Akileta story za “ohh why don’t you just prepare yourself mbona uniamshe and am not going anywhere blah blah blah (was told that in a hypothetical manner )” and at the same time she’s against the house girl making you a hot meal while you freeze your ass off in the cold morning Nairobi weather. Huyo mwanamke hakupendi. You tell her to ferk off na asikuletee ujinga awache msichana unalipa akutengenezee chakula kama ameshindwa. You can also call her Ngombe if you feel it’s necessary. In short sema wewe ni ndume kwa hiyo nyumba and you want a hot meal in the morning juu chini.

…too bad its already too late for that

Mboys Kama hujaoa avoid marriage at all costs, hizi sasa ni ujinga gani considering both parties are over 30? I mean at that age mtu anafaa kuwa amemea kidogo bwana

:rolleyes::rolleyes:…hujanishow poa but uzazi hainanga manual…nikujaribu our best too

Those accusations are true :smiley:

mi hurespect boundaries za mamboch sana

shida si mboch though

Typical case of a pusy-whipped nigga who even after all this madharau and cold treatment still has the guts to refer to his lazy wife as ‘simba marara’. Where did we go wrong as boychildren? Our ancestors are surely turning in their graves

hapo kwa handouts ata mi hupeana sana…but not directly.like she would ask me pesa ya mboga,then i give her like 500 namwambia hiyo ingine abuy airtime na change

dangerous move…eventualy they try to control you na hata at times they suggest blackmail indirectly

As someone has said above, women are only territorial when you prove to be desirable to other women. Yo have proved desirable to your househelp so it is a wake up call for her. The only way to keep a woman on her toes is to use another woman. If she can’t iron your clothes, someone else will.

ukiwa mwanaume wa dignity mboch unawachia mawochi na masingle lads wenye hushinda kwa estoh

Only problem here is you making small talk with the house maid.
Maintain minimum contact with the maid, you’ll be Ok. Habari, mzuri that’s it.

@Mzee mzima kam kiasi. :smiley: Here is someone you can trade stories with. :D:D:D

akifanya hivyo nitakuwa napeleka nguo zangu white rose(kwa Kim wa dhobi) alafu nasema hapo ndio pesa ya sunday outings inaishia

Those watchmen “eat” billionaire’s wives. There is no “dignity” in sex issues as long as you are attracted to a person. If the maid is hot, you will check her oil and beg for forgiveness later if you get caught.

that has always been the play…but sitakangi ifikie levels za yeye kuwa na beef na mboch

that is in mind…plus the expenses and the nervousness of having your ‘clandeh’ in the same hao with wifey…so ndingehota…i cant