u even had time to put his fart on a decibel scale? Enyewe dunia ina mambo

Effects of watching action movies

Most you of VS, VEs et ce ra wallow in the same pond. Meffi

Georgina makena unasumbua,

Muthuty

:D:D:D:D

upusssssssssssss

I said that some time back and nobody listened

Mimi nikimada high school kuna mboch alijipa. I was staying with an uncle as I waited to join college. So one day I’m just chilling in the house this mboch knocks the door and asks help with kuwasha gas. Nikahurumia eti ni mshamba hajui kuwasha gas and assisted her. I did not think abiut The following day she came to borrow keys for the main gate alafu akizirudisha she asks why I don’t speak to people. I didn’t waste time nikatupa lugha but both of us did not have a place to do the deed. The same day at around 7 pm niko kwa stairs nikishuka tuka kutana akipanda and then stima zikalost coincidentally. I took advantage of the darkness to grab her na hivyo ndio tulishikwa na boss wake stima ziliporudi ghafla. Nikatoka mbio nikawacha dame kama jeans ziko kwa magoti. Nimechoka kutype

Which Chuck Norris movie did you steal this from ?
Ati mtu ananyamba akipigwa tumbo ?

hii line hutumiwa na WAMAMA wa Kilimani Mums.

:D:D:D

Hapo naona uongo mtupu. What would prevent the MRS from raising alarm ya mwizi uwe past tense in seconds. Uongo za za base ya miraa wacha huko kijana.

This is the same shit that makes me a licensed gun holder

In my thoughts

I hope hi hekaya haikufanyika, @Saintonthebeathoe , umeni disappoint bro baada ya zile hekaya zingine karibu nitoe machozi, halafu unafanyia familia ya wenyewe hivi, haaaa… bro, wacha hizo.

yomune kitio?

“the eye witness challenge”

:D:D:D:D

VS and VE mind what you post. Funny shit though.