Mbona Madem Hupenda Kudanganywa na Kuchochwa At Times??

Long story short women apart from that nyap- u can be as interesting as trying out a new flavor of soda,you gone hype it for a bit but u gone back to stoney(i.e for me).And if you think am lying angalia squad mzima ya pink handles.Haijazi mkono input yenu ya maana hata zile zinawahusu mnaogopa in a village like this…

Its not.Kwanza it reaches a time where u just stare and listen to the garbage they spew and a voice will say just say it.And the words will come out of you mouth.If you have balls and you dare,please be sure hana panga,usile chakula yake hadi maji.Those words are simple “ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING”. Ukipata umeanza kusema hii kitu kwa kichwa boss r/ship ishadai u just their for slices
[ATTACH=full]77998[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

I can’t relate. Huyu ni mtu karumaindo, pumwani, majengo, 3 edens and the like. Na kama ni kweli unajua TRM, wewe ni mtu oasis na ukijaribu sweet waters.

By the way, gotea pinchez boy wangu flani wa mitura

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ION- to get a woman to sleep with you sell her a dream or lie like your life depends on it. Very simple

if it worked and you got laid, rinse and repeat. Soon haitakuwa persona.

@vuja de

Trying to understand women is like trying to figure why u have a crack in your ass. Kuna boy wangu whose go to line for women is “shida sio pesa, shida ni kama mutamaliza pesa zangu” . Mind u the guy doesn’t have an income to his name. As lame as that line is bado kuna wanawake who fall for it to a point of getting pregnant by him.

2 Likes

nini?

Thought hiyo ufala ya mlady kuchukua remote na kuflip to some schupit channel on E happened at my place only…kumbe tuko wengi kwa hii jeshi…

beshte wako na sentensi zake

kama hakuna pesa kwa mfuko acha kusumbua sisi na split personalities…ati the real me…hah!!!

I think that you are just broke

Nigga make money and you will not say anything to attract a woman

putting on a fake persona works on all aspects of social life. Even when going for a job interview, you bring only the good about you. Na kujichocha yote, and the employer is impressed. A month into your new posting and things start falling apart.

[ATTACH=full]78012[/ATTACH]

Mwalimu… fake façade???

4 Likes

proves to you that you are actually boring. if someone calls you so don’t take offence ,they simply calling you by your name

True lies… …ding ding ding

Hehehehe.

Hata kermit ameona

Nunulia msupa guarana mbili atawekelea suruali kwa kichwa bila kuambiwa…

:D:D:D Napita tu nta comment baadae

:eek::D:D:D Wacha nipite narudi baadae