Mboy amejimada bana

:smiley:

Rest in peace Papa Dennis.

msee akidedi, mguu huwa inatingika. i don’t know the science behind it.
sijui kama unasikia kukimbia uhepe ama nini

RIP… but the guy could not sing.

He was sponsored by Said something of maliza umaskini

How about the billion shillings government cameras in Nairobi showing the truth? May he RIP. Nobody just kills themselves.

Never knew him. Death by falls has been used many times to cover up murders.

You forgot an exclamation mark

Never heard of him.

RIP, though his music was empty phrases veiled as gospel. just like jimmy gaits, willy paul, size 8 etc

[ATTACH=full]286401[/ATTACH]

Good qtns.Ktalk snoops kazi kwenu

“My NGO is all about helping the needy, especially young people who have great talent but no one to develop it. That is the case with Papa Dennis. Papa’s story is very unique. I have committed over Sh100 million to make sure that his music career attracts international attention. That has been his dream since we started working together,” revealed Sadat in a past interview.

media only refers to him as “Wealthy and flamboyant entrepreneur” “CEO Maliza Umaskini” “Nairobi Tycoon” etc

No mention of the businesses he runs to get him the hundreds of millions.
He wanted to join politics in 2017, not sure how it went.

kangura:D:D:D:D:D

Probably wash wash

Na viatu lazima zitoke…kwanza moja ndio huwa inatoka

Akin to what happens when John Matrix ‘lets a guy go’ off a cliff in the movie Commando?

Gospel musician Papa Dennis' last moments before his death

Hehehe hii ni kweli halafu pia na kukojoa na kushondeka… I think brain wakati ina log off ina activate sensor zake zote one last time, kabla shut down…
Watu wa NDE husema ata memory huwa ina roll faster sana zile vitu zote umewahi experience… especially loved ones etc etc…

When you die you don’t need shoes