Mbuloti maguta maguta

Kujenga Pigsty maybe some years later. Right now security is very bad in that place. Especially if you are a newcomer.

1 Like

Kaimenyi hujui?

Huwa inanichenga kidogo. Where can I apply it?

Security is bad , kwani kuna mtu amejenga ?Unless thieves are uprooting coffee and soil.

1 Like

In Kajiado the price may be half but remember you need fertile soil and favourable weather.For one to farm in Kajiado you need to irrigate the land most part of the year.

1 Like

Arimis

Security is bad why

in the coming years birrionaires will be farmers watu ni kujenga tu manyumba wamesahau people need to eat

There’s good agricultural land everywhere and all around. It just depends on what you want to grow. Karen is the biggest sunburb of the city. Naturally being close to the cbd , and protected by colonial leftovers until the early 90s, its land values rose too high to justify any meaningful agriculture.

2 Likes

Punctuation ilinichenga i meant to ask why security is bad and since when.I am not aware of security issues .
Inthanite said newcomers are targeted but that’s not true since the area has no houses,it’s all coffee.The only place that is built up is Kimbo area after which are coffee farms upto to Gathage.

Seven folks dam, Kiambere, Mutuobare.

Watu wanunue buroti maguta maguta. With the tsunami population boom coming there will never be a bubble anytime anywhere near a major city like Nairobi. Lakini fanya due diligence first. Birrionea @Thagichu umeanza kujenga?

Anyone looking to buy for investment purposes or to build a build a home I highly recommend you consider this area… I was there for some work related stuff a dykio bustani I ended up driving to katundu. Wasee cheki maneno give this road a try.

progress @ dykio bustani…
[ATTACH=full]127551[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]127552[/ATTACH]

A dam next to the plots up sale
[ATTACH=full]127554[/ATTACH]

I need 1/4 to 1/2 acre in Ruiru, near Tatu City (Ruiru Kamiti road/Eastern bypass/Northern bypass). Proposed planned or gated development. Hit my inbox.

very nice drive. i regularly make that trip to clear my head. i especially love cutting through the forest. and the anti- elephant metal bars. the first time i passed over those i was like wtf :D. hadi nikauliza some locals

Ooh anti-elephant bars were put up? We would pass by usiku tukiwa na bro kuchokoza hao wanafunzi wa St. Francis Girls Mang’u because they had to cross the open road to access their dormitories.

I’ll take a drive down that memory day soon.

Watu wanunue buroti maguta maguta. With the tsunami population boom coming there will never be a bubble anytime anywhere near a major city like Nairobi. Lakini fanya due diligence first. Birrionea @Thagichu umeanza kujenga?

1 Like

Anyone looking to buy for investment purposes or to build a build a home I highly recommend you consider this area… I was there for some work related stuff a dykio bustani I ended up driving to katundu. Wasee cheki maneno give this road a try.

progress @ dykio bustani…
[ATTACH=full]127551[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]127552[/ATTACH]

A dam next to the plots up sale
[ATTACH=full]127554[/ATTACH]

1 Like

I need 1/4 to 1/2 acre in Ruiru, near Tatu City (Ruiru Kamiti road/Eastern bypass/Northern bypass). Proposed planned or gated development. Hit my inbox.

very nice drive. i regularly make that trip to clear my head. i especially love cutting through the forest. and the anti- elephant metal bars. the first time i passed over those i was like wtf :D. hadi nikauliza some locals

1 Like