Mburoti maguta maguta

Wewe hushangilia vitu za kitoto buda…

Niaje @Panyaste

Nimenunua pia, why insult me?

That’s good then. Pole kaka.

am not inciting anyone, nivile naonanga people making fun of kyuks for their love of “mburoti maguta maguta”.instead of them also starting to move out from their ancestral homes… this may also bring about ethnic cohesion and reduce ethnic hate…

Ni chuki tu ya bure.

I remember Nkedienye once said County offering services in Ngong is akin to offering services in Kiambu County.

:D:D:D

• the red eyes from nyanturago !
    actually they are now bad and ahead of shiny eyes , ask @Eng’iti

Kikuyu people love to own land because land is a sound investment
Some people think it’s foolish to own land in prime location. It’s usually jealousy making them take that position. Land and rental apartment is the easiest source of income in Kenya. Õnce you get your cheque Uhuru has already taken his share. Second person to take a cut is your landlord and he doesn’t take less than 30% unless you are the few high flyers or you in a triangle room live under the stairs and you pay Kshs 1,000 a month
I support buying plots and cutting off landlords from your paycheque

it’s true, land is a great way to store value… no matter how people create jokes from “Mburoti”, they don’t care.i love that

The problem of most people here is living in denial .You know kikuyu love land and will not shy from acquiring anywhere where it looks prime .Followed by kisii then the meru aembu and kamba .Hakuna mahali ukabila inaingilia .

Kamulu kuna place inaitwa Keroka