Mchague mmoja....zaidi wewe ni fisi!

swafi

[ATTACH=full]4130[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4131[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]4132[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4134[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4136[/ATTACH]

@Mwenyewe i am very disappointed in you and every man here on KTalk,
Dont you people have sisters and female relatives? How would you feel if you saw pictures of them in compromising positions posted here?
You all need to grow up!
I was looking at that picture with the 2 cuties and i was thinking; if i had a threesome with them,you can shoot me after that,i will have lived a full life.[ATTACH=full]4137[/ATTACH]

Alafu huyu hapa… JESSO wa Matuini!!!
It would be rude and ungrateful to wear a condom…kwani utakufa mara ngapi.?..Eish…[ATTACH=full]4138[/ATTACH]

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]4139[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4140[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4141[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4142[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4143[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4144[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Pole btw, I thought you were Ladyette. My apalahgies.

Madam weka ile mbicha yako ya klost tulishe macho.

[ATTACH=full]4161[/ATTACH]

Gani hiyo :oops:

apalahgies. accepted …Ladyette is cool thou , i swear am the only woman kwa hii listing :eek: am i becoming a man ?? SMH

You just want a nice thick ass to grab on to!

i want to blame autocorrect but hii language ya @Purr_27 inafanya nifikirie huyu ni waiganjo.

I jst quoted as Kijana mrefu wrote …ako na chida ya matamuchi :D:D

Not just here…macho yangu ya Muite imekumulika kwa muda fulani…

:confused::confused: Really … am nt waiganjo thou

MAMA @Unicorn WACHA KUCATCHIA DAME WETU FEELINGS HIVIHIVI

sorry sweetie i haven’t been around to day (promotions come with alot of responsibility)anyway i miss you babe:(:frowning:

[ATTACH=full]4202[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]4202[/ATTACH]

Heri niitwe hyena kuliko Atwoli

1 Like

Na mpira situmii!!!

[ATTACH=full]4216[/ATTACH]

@vuja de hii ndio watch yako?

[ATTACH=full]4218[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

NO.4 nat*mba na deki haishuki hata after kumwaga