Mchele Crew be on the lookout

Kuna vile wanakaa tu thugs.

good thing he would rather wrestle with a Rhino than with an antelope

4 Likes

Ndoko safi sana na ikona malooks

Niliambiwa ati nitembeange na patco kwa mfuko

1 Like

Mchele tangu nioe haijawai niona tena but tangu we killed a mchele artisan I got closure .

Does this rice thing work on coffee and tea ?
For us who don’t partake in alcohol ?

3 Likes

Very ngombeic question

8 Likes

Key word:

It’s just that.

Hapo wacha niende na nibebe avocado for hiyo mchele

He he he!

you mean umeoa hadi Rice Dispenser?? afande tuangushie hio hekaya tuu., tutasamehea hizo zingine 1million

2 Likes

@magreb you have been accused of being a lightskin hybrid golf club patronising man.
And we all know what KTalk thinks of lightskins… The lighter the skin,the more empty headed the subject is. Utajitetea ukiwa upande gani?

6 Likes

shika hiii
[ATTACH=full]124205[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Hehehe…

THeir was a time such chicks that looked like this were hot…but since we got the piercing thing kwa ma boutique shit went south for kenyan pierced bishes…Especially if you find one working with the same recipe
1.blonde/colored weaves
2.mtush clothes rocked like they latest gucci
3.torn jeans
4.legends/konyagi or similar cheap cieth
5.Anachana(Hii kimbia)
[ATTACH=full]124214[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Mimi place hulewa dj ni mzungu na unaweza acha drink yako owa counter urudi uipate asubuhi ikiwa bado sawa

2 Likes

If these chiks ama the other one who died were smart with this kidogo infamy they would go to the nearest ‘big’ church confess and say they found God and wait for that endorsment, advert money to start rolling in but they are not so they end up with guys who beat them and ask them to hide their guns then dead

True, i still know chiks with piercings i would let them meet my shosh

1 Like

Hao madem hawana class ya juu. Unakula ukiishia. Shida ni unaweza ogopa kumsindikiza juu ya vile amevaa. Kuna mwingine after amalize high school afike 18 mioto ziliingia alikuwa anaclad vi-weird( ile nose ring ya ufala, ankle bracelets, colours screaming) this year kuna wakati nilikuwa na dry spell na nikaamua kumuita. Nilimwambia akuje jioni juu sikutaka nionekane na yeye mchana juu ya dressing yake na rings zake. Dem ni mrembo lakini sijui chokosh ndiye humchagulia nguo na accessories. Vile alifika nilishtuka juu she was just simply dressed and the weird rings were gone, nice hairstyle and dressed like a lady. Nikamuuliza kwani what happened, akajibu alikuwa tu na utoto kitambo n that was just a phase but alipita

4 Likes