Mdomo inanuka kuoza

Also chek on the shoes u wear,wachana na sadak ndugu

2 Likes

Chief!! sina collection ya plastic shoes anywhere! @kijana I wash the feet twice before I sleep and morning of course!

Because its very sad when one becomes unacceptable in his/her social circles because of something he/she is not aware of. Bad odour. Hapa Ni kusaidiana dada yangu

Ol monkey aliuliza hii swali some time Klist if im not mistaken (about smelly feet)
Anyway leo wacha nitoe ushuhuda. I was also having the same problem. Then someone suggested to ol monkey (or whoever asked the question there) to always keep wearing socks. Even when in the house i.e. after removing the shoes, or even if you’re not planning to wear shoes any time soon. I tried it and it worked
The key is to always keep feet clean. Wear clean socks, and wear them all the time (not strictly all the time, but most of the time)

1 Like

Wewe huwesi saidika basi. OASN, there must be a medical explanation to all these issues mentioned above, stopping by at your doctors could be the first step towards identifying the real problem and thereafter ways of solving or controlling the smell

@Leo Mwangih HIZI STORY ZAKO HUWA ZA UFALA, UTENGENEZEWE UFALA SECTION NA CORTDVORE

Try vagina oil

wash your feet well preferably with some hot salty water coz of fungi. Nunua zinc oxide cream and apply jioni ukienda kulala or buy Mycota powder from the pharmacy, you just dust your feet kidogo with it ukivaa socks.
you will forget smelly feet kabisa.

How often do you wash your shoes?

Soak miguu yako kwa turungi …Black tea they call it. This is not a joke.

1 Like

Conclusion :: labda hii ni laana (curse) consult ua grandpa/ma or ancestors

What the hell do you know about ufala new villager with multiple handles? Enda ununue keyboard uwache ujinga wa kutype Na CAPS

Jifunze kuvalia low shoes that have leather only inside. Wear thin socks. I think there is no other solution to your problem. You cant change your sweat or stop it.
[ATTACH=full]6371[/ATTACH]

2 Likes