Mdomo kauka strikes again

Eeh! Hio mshash kidogo anawesa betia the fact that jiggers ime ingia kwa akili shinny eye wewe

Hata siwezi taka anything from you. Too tragic

So a you have employed a Kikuyu but draw a salary from him? How does that work again?

Ama what do you mean by “my whole salo”?

I would have loved to explain but you are unimportant so I’ll pass, sorry.

27th Kichapo will resume !

Don’t be, and don’t bother explaining.

I know your type. Unapewea kazi na kamzae kamungich na unapewa title “General Manager” and you’re there thinking hata mwenye biachara is your employee because he doesn’t have a title!

I prefer working for international firms kama nikukuwa employed but anyways, wacha nikubali yaishe.

grundy achana na huyo mdomo kauka

That goat was poised to really suffer in the hands of that shiny eyes had neighbours not intervened. First, it would have been starved, the raped before being transported on a motorbike to be slaughtered for its meat. God is good.

What a tangled web you have woven!

[MEDIA=facebook]10155937420959497[/MEDIA]

but singo madha wasapere banaa wacheni kuita maboy jina za madem hata kama ulirapiwa na navy seal kama umelewa mpatie tu jina ya Uwes ama ya babako .

but wasapere wacheni kutomba wanyama priss

They have spineless men

The same spineless men who make you come here everyday whining how THEY have been marginalised you…do you ever think through your comments babaa?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D…Oooooouch!! Uncle cheza Chini the misery brigade are high on pms drugs.

hawa wanaume wanakuanga na jina za women wanakunga watoto wa single mothers? wakikuyu mnijibu

Vile nilielezwa ni that the fathers are unknown and usually it’s cause conception was due to rape ama out of wedlock. Wacha wengine wachangie.

Uma umalaya

After kusoma hii kelele yote nimeconclude RWNEBP. :D:D

boy akijaribu kunukisha kitunguu with the only way his genes have been coded to do inakuwa shida jamaneni ndugu zanguni?