Me, JG ,Liz and Our Toxic Love Affair...

2HRS bana.

Nice narration kaka braza

1 Like

As we wait for part 2…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYP5kL74

Daylight saving time ends tomorrow.

1 Like

weh hii hekaya ni ngori design ya movie za Christopher Nolan

6this guy can give nice stories endelea

At least ungetuacha na mbicha ya Saitan…the devil reincarnate herself

Maliza hekaya @Ka-Buda, hii kutuweka kwa mataa haileti shangwe

1 Like

Mimi nitawapa hekaya yangu nikiwa huko huko ‘Ngeretha’ Huyo mjamaa akimalizia hii hekaya.

1 Like

@kabuda a anahitaji two hot slaps and a sweep… kutuweka mataa hii masaa yote

1 Like

Alafu utaskia alimpiga shoti moja then wakakosana ama JG akampiga chenga.

1 Like

@Luther12 ,we changed the Clocks last weekend. Sasa ni kupambana na baridi na Snow until Feb/March Next year.
Its amazing that with Smartphones they peleka the Clocks back and Ahead Automatically so hakuna excuse za kuchelewa tena.All you need to reset ni Clock ya Gari na all other Clocks in the house etc.
There is talk of doing away with all these “time adjusting” thing completely seeing that Rural Electrification has solved the problem that Farming in the Dark caused back in the 19th Century and which was the main Purpose for Re-aligning time with Daylight hours in the first place.

Okay. Now you want me to go sleep again bila balance ya hekaya tena??:wink:

1 Like

Interesting narration @Ka-Buda waiting for ‘Side B’.

1 Like

The rest of the Hekaya inaanguka hapa kesho.
I have a half day`s work kesho so i will be here All Afternoon with “sideB”
My apologies and i never do this so bare with me. Its been a long day and i am off to sleep but kesho i promise.

Lala salama Kaka!
Kwa Ki- kuyu tunasema "Otuko ndugagwo uhoro But Tongorio no Ndukaumwo Thutha!

1 Like

No worries. No pressure. When you’re ready bro

1 Like

Hizi hekaya zakaa ‘vuteni stool niwape udaku’ for the pink handles… waitin 4 hours on end in vain. NKT!!!

Aha, I’ve always wondered the reason for that adjustment by the way. Did you just say show and winter? I don’t envy you right now. Sisi kwa raha zetu at the equator, hehe. Hope you’re good though. Ulikuwa umepotea kiasi.

Oh yes,we are now in Winter officially and all the leaves are rapidly falling off the trees and so everywhere you go is leaves ,leaves and more leaves.
The days are getting shorter and shorter and by the 22nd of December,we will only have Daylight from around 9 in the morning mpaka 3 in the afternoon and the rest of the time you are plunged into pure darkness and even when the sun appears,it seems like a million miles away and its only for one or two hours.
By Christmass day,you dont even know what Normal Life is and it can get very depressing juu it brings with it Freezing Temperatures ,Ice and Snow most days so moving around becomes very laborious and simple things like going to work and shopping involve you clearing the Snow from your drive,your car and de-icing your car windscreen and warming the engine up before going anywhere. If you think you are a good driver,then try driving on icy,snowy roads. It feels as though you are not in control of the car and in severe winters,people will just abandon their cars and walk home. And thats just in England. In Scandinavian countries like Finland they are already Deep in Winter and their winters are the Dogs Bollocks!
Lakes turn into Ice Blocks on which Truckers drive on for Miles on end and for a few days in mid winter,there is no Daylight at all!

Saying this,you have to Reconcile it with the fact that Summer is the Direct opposite and in Scandinavian Countries for example,there is 2 or 3 days out of the year when Darkness doesn`t come at all.
For 24 hours of the day,the sun is shinning above your head.
Its just a shame that i took History instead of Geography in High School because i had to come to Europe to see this things First Hand.

You describe it so vividly. I took Geo and always have liked it. Right now I’m watching a nice documentary about volcanoes, etc on NatGeo and I’m transfixed! So interesting!

Lakini hiyo weather ya huko is depressing bwana, ara! Sometimes I think the mere fact that people inhabit such places at all is testament to the indomitable human spirit and determination to survive against all odds. There’s this programme, I forget the name, that comes on History channel and I’ve often seen the monster trucks driving on ‘solidified’ lakes and rivers in Sweden (recall anomalous expansion of water in Form 2 physics?). Saa zingine it looks like an unbelievable thing to actually do, till one sees it being done.

All in all, life goes on bro. Always nice to hear from you here in the village. You, sir, have truly lived.

2 Likes