Me, Mandimonis...BOOM!

…ohky do you think @ol monk is up to such a task ama ni mablanks…

Sorry for this but try to be more positive on relationship coz as pointed out your hubby passed on so your relationship did not end out of frustration. maybe the best thing would be to give yourself trying to get a new partner as you might need him in the upbringing of the child i dont mean financially but as a father figure and same support to the older guy.

1 Like

I’ll take @kyuktothecore anytime…errday. @nairobilay hmmm, huyo anaka mtu raharaha. As i said, i’m family oriented.

1 Like

He he he, lets go with tried and tested, I suggest @uwesmake, though I suspect he already has more than 20 kids.

3 Likes

oh No, there are no trees to swing in the +86

Sitaki mbegu pekee. I don’t want the kids to ask me some embarrassing questions in future.

@admin, this guy deserves the Village Elder title. Nyang’anya watu wengine wenye wamecomment kwa hii thread before him title ya village elder upatie huyu.

1 Like

Supu kwa nini unanikosea heshima hivi? Do you see the kind of dumb questions this mangi asks around here? Hata afadhali ni adopt ka fish head kamoja sasa.

1 Like

Unatafuta bwana ama mtoto? Ikiwa ni mtoto mimi naweka kukupa a very cute one alafu nitoroke.

New villager inafaa unyamaze upate likes ndio uongee

2 Likes

Pengine tukutafutie ule Pastor aliombea Uhuru ile time madimoni zilikua zinamsumbua akuombee pia.

It would be better if you could actually end up getting married again, kids learn so much from their fathers even if they are not close to each other. I have never been close to mine but I draw so much from him.

or they are are blanks…:slight_smile:

hahahhahaha…darling…

at raharaha?:D:D:D:D
im a very family oriented…just ask my wife and kids!

2 Likes

Hehe ku scatter si shida, shida ni ati ntajificha wapi after the fact…if my 'ol lady ever found out I strongly suspect she would nyofoa my transformer and stuff it in my mouth.

1 Like

@Supu don I would let you tetea your case to mrs nairobilay to have me fertilize your friend, but im afraid you might pita with with her. She is your type! :stuck_out_tongue:

Try and get full closure to ensure you move forward and you carry on living life as you should be; anyway hope you make a good decision even if you get the seed scatter-er try as much as you can and gain full closure you are holding yourself back. tutawatemblea Tasmania or wherever siku moja

2 Likes

hahahahahaha…ooh really…am sucker for beautiful women…

kwa hii maneno jitete…:slight_smile:

Dude… Mimi ni Slartibartfast. Ama hiyo haimaanishi kitu?

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]10399[/ATTACH]

1 Like