Meaning of our avatars

[ATTACH=full]11310[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Hata mimi nimeshangaa

1 Like

Really? wikipedia is my there for a reason

:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

DAMN BRUH! Only thing missing from your answer is a description of the niccur’s deek!

5 Likes

mine represents the emotions many of the villagers show wherever they are hiding… Unauliza swali vizuri or a comment (innocently or otherwise) but Ile matusi utapata, you regret why you asked or commented…
So kama mwana kijiji, my advice… weka emotions mbali once you log in…fragile egos will be squashed here.
but also from this village, you can get very best educative info, advice or the most useless… a punch of both hot and cold… but ultimately, kichwa chako serikali yako.

7 Likes

very stoic. i like. congrats, i notice you are a villager now…

1 Like

This photo was taken after he died. Poor @Mundu Mulosi [ATTACH=full]11324[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D both lol and ew to all this

1 Like

Toa hiyo hapa, it is very ugly.

My avatar is self explanatory…

This is a low blow oooooouch.

‘’…Acheni watoto wadogo waje kwangu…‘’ Fresh, harmless, innocent, honest but unmoved like babies.Ready to learn and share;but unmoved by status of persons.

After retiring from current my profession, I intend to be a farmer in one of the highlands in Rift valley- Kenya.

Mine is a photo taken at sunset at the French Atlantic coast

@Web Dev ile avatar yako ya msee na kc i saw it on my friends phone n i told him I know this person you relate very well with that avatar pia ya @Wakanyama

1 Like

Yangu ni mr. Higihaga, mzito kibody-wise, intelligent and knowledgable, very sharp in all aspects and a ladies man. Ni hayo tu.

1 Like

1984- a prophecy depicting today’s world.
http://www.kenyatalk.com/data/avatars/l/0/381.jpg?1437423386

Back in them days “Tulichapwa na Kiboko Primo”
“Tukapiga Magoti Seco.”

*But the Most Memorable was tulikunywa “Maziwa ya Nyayo!”

1 Like

Aki nimecheka karibu ninyongwe by this coffee that I’m sipping. Your avatar and the words you chose to explain it, LMAO

1 Like