Media na Kiherehere yake imebidi itii! TOJ!

:D:D:D:D

Tutakua hai sisi wote. Tutavotia Ruto.

OK

KTN aired everything about without any issues.

2022 Wasapere tunapea WSR, no more no less

You speak as if you are one of the decision-makers. yet, tomorrow, if you are told about-turn, you will definitely turn.

This country has no hope judged by the comments up here.
We shall forever remain in the pit that we have placed ourselves in .
No one yearns for any change in the way we do our politics .
I do not support any of the political parties , FYI

These jokers amuse me @Amused! You think that all people are the backstabbing Miguna-types?

Take this to the bank: You will continue insisting that people will leave Ruto high and dry but that will be the exact reason they won’t. Years ago, we tried to warn JaKuon and company that tribalism was a horrible political strategy but he refused to listen, insisting that he can single handedly isolate one tribe. In a few hours, he will complete his self-inflicted political death. Pole.

Mimi Niko nyuma ya uncle ruto liwe liwalo

You know what’s worse than seeing what’s going on? Hear say all it takes to spark violence ni some made up or real story circulating on whatsapp… anyways they can’t shut down aljazeera

you and I know where the violence will happen

Are they obligated to do that.Not until that shiny eye in Kiambaa whose shamba was taken and currently possessed by a Kaleo is returned.
His maneno ya watu kucheza karata na wengine hatutaki,na maendeleo yote inapelekwa kwenye ata kura hawakupigia Jubilee.

Na jee Ruto akishikana na agwambo hio 2022 bado mta kuwa nyuma yake?

hio ni yako na akina kabogo,majority tuko nyuma ya ruto

I pity us as Kenyans.We have already decided who to vote for in 2022 regardless of his perfomance in the current term.
Hii thùrãkù mentallity ya always following your king is what is ailing us Africans.We just can’t elect people based on merit.Na mzungu akisema nyinyi ni wajinga mnakataa

Chaos sio sport. Peace and development are the two things I’m wishing for. If Monster Greed is tamed by every Kenyan unanimously, and the self-serving habit is treated like a plague by everyone, then prosperity won’t just be a vocabulary in some dictionary.

There will be a Live Coverage in all Media houses.

There will be a Live Coverage in all Media houses.

[MEDIA=facebook]1714323075255098[/MEDIA]

Hata mimi. He deserves it.