Media rant

Guka, who is Debates Kenya? I understand it’s not mainstream media.

It’s a group of bigass media personalities who saw an opportunity to milk through advertisers. They formed the group. Then They bought airplay in all major networks and waited at Cuea with pails to milk. But the cows were a no show.

The egg on their face. Ostrich egg. It will take forever to clean up…
And they wanna give who a black out? This is like kicking the only doc who treats ya diarrhoea in the gut.

They have insisted that the presidential debate will still be conducted on 24…It’s like they aren’t winning

@amun dont drag weed into this. :slight_smile:
Thank you, Proceed.

The black out has begun, was on KTN news and no news on the Jubilee or NASA campaigns today.
They are sore losers.
Nimathie makiumaga

He he he he he he! Wacha wajaribu. Itakuwa through pass for Muthamaki with his Makeii-Twendi Foo, Kameme, KBC, countless Gikuyu TV and rendio steshons etc.

Nasa is ferked…

Lets see how long they can hold off.

Walete business na sports news. But kuna kaunga fulani hua napata from one of the media companies. They are still relevant whether you like it or not. Viewers, you don’t have powers.

media blundered when they did not send official invites to the candidates. That is lack of decorum, and they’ll pay for it.

kunywa uji ulale

The rise and rise of Ebru TV.

I usually watch it and K24 TV. Even KBC has really improved.

Hapana tambua takataka ya crooked media. Let them boycott campaigns so that my friend upcoming station can get more campaign cash.

So the Media organisers were biased!!!??! They had set aside classic seats for Chameleon and Deputy President while poor Hon. Kariara had to stand through out the debate with his drinking water kept under the table?

Preferential treatment?

Talk of eating their own shiet style ya @Kihii Kiaganu

Kwanza kuna msupa ka KBC I know personally… I only watch coz of her…pia K24 si mbaya na wale wasupa wamejaa huko…
[MEDIA=instagram]BK2XclaDEzD[/MEDIA]

In KBC I know personally, two presenters. I wouldn’t mention them since one is now married and the other in a serious relationship. Raw talents at its best without hype.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ati alifichiwa maji chini ya meza. in fact they should pay the guy for showing up for the interview. I hope he gets the job since he was the only interviewee

lakini umeshawakamua?

Mbona mnafurahia failure ya watu wengine? Hii post inaonyesha vile binadamu ni shiet.
lakini kutotuma official invitation ni arrogance of the highest order. I also dont attend events I am not invited to.

the winners are both camps of jubilee and nasa because they have escaped being grilled on hard questions including corruption and the rule of law…Arap mashamba is smiling in his sleep…the losers are you the mwananchi because you have lost the only once chance you had to see your candidates articulate their vision for the country and being held accountable by you the mwananchi…the media well hata sahii you are laughing at them while being tuned in on the debate that was not to be flipping stations from one channel to the other compalining but you are still tuned in watching their adverts