Meditations of a jaded fish.

there is never enough pussy to quench your lust. let no one tell you otherwise.

2 Likes

Mimi hiyo puthy iko katikati tu,hii mambo ya left right am yet to come in terms with it

4 Likes

namaanisha dame wa campus akupende sababu ya game yako ya mtree si sababu tu we ni lightweight sponsor… as in ata ukisota bado atakugawia with no strings attached… unlike sponsor mzee mwenye atatemwa akiacha kupeana doh au akisota juu hafikishangi threshold

I wonder how this would turn out if it were a pink handle thread. Ah, wait a minute… Kilimani Mums.

coomer at will…

Is he really 38? I doubt that.

A man in late twenties dates women between 19 and 25. A woman in late twenties anakimbizana na wanaume wa 36-40. A woman in her thirties is testing forty somethings who have marriage issues. Thats the reality these days. Kitambo difference ilikuwa 4 to 5 years only because money wasnt such requirements that you own a car or have a good income. The best ladies went to those who had gotten to form four, A levels ilikuwa phD then. Degree ya kenya ilikuwa PhD ya oxford siku hizi. emphasis wasnt so much on the cash, but if you could bring up a good family. Siku hizi ni cash cash PhD ni wewe.

10 Likes

:D:D:D

1 Like

Good idea to start focus on your life. 25-29 is where you begin to call it in my opinion. Yes with age p***sy becomes so easy to get, if you are a decent guy. But it comes with a price. Money, disease, kids on the side, drama, etc

3 Likes

In my opinion ukioa at whatever age hapo ndio milango ya ikuss inafunguka
[ATTACH=full]70261[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

She wants a helper now that it has hit her the sire of the kid played her…if you comfortable with that role i wish you well.
Kitu utapewa uigonge kuigonga like there is no tomorrow, provided you agree to become the helper au baba-mlezi

Na hapo ndio dignity yako will go down the drain. As much as feminists and products raised by single mothers will raise hulabaloo about this thought, your ego as a man might take a serious beating if you raise a kid who is not yours, unless you have one of your own too. The emotional baggage and drama that single mothers tag, weh acha tu! And one here was daring to marry a nightrunner. Woi, like mahatma said, Hiyo ni shida millioni unajiongezea juu ya shida millioni zingine.

PS: Mahatma was a rapper based na Calif records.

:D:D:D Mahatma

I am joining this club of late twenties a few…wacha zikuje sasa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXW9aVBIPM4

3 Likes

I do not like it - I loved it!! My brothers and I…well, beautiful memories.:slight_smile:

NV unadhani zinakuja na msimu wa mvua?

3 Likes

zinakuja kama surprise bombing

I remember when growing up mid 90s, getting pussy was quite an hassle. Patience had to be your virtue. One yr of begging, then another yr of foreplay. By the time she do let you hit her honeypot we do probably had undergone a regime change…siku hizi a simple stupid cliche like, you cute and some blah blah will have you hitting that thing a couple of hrs later…a pointer to how debauchery has sunk to sickening levels

The determining factor of how much pussy u get is money not age