Meet Momanyi and his brown Girl

When in Rome…

2 Likes

=“Gaza, post: 75554, member: 1273”]Sasa vile naona … kumekuwa kubaya. Masai pale kwa butcher hata na stamp ya kebs nyama ya kondoo hata kama imetoka kajiado kwao sitaki

I need to understand this, kwani what parts of an animal do you usually order from the butcher.

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]7515[/ATTACH]

1 Like

WHATS THE BIG DEAL , WAMUUZIE HIYO KONDO 50K , ARUDI KISII. SASA MTU AKIKAMUA KONDOOO YAKE KWA NYUMBA UTAJUAJE. BORA USIKAMUE KONDOO YA JIRANI

Coomer! Told you usipost on my threads in caps.

Hapo ndio unaskia mtu alipata kisonono after kukula mtura

6 Likes

hahaha…

For a grown ass man,its not justifiable.
maybe he is mentally challenged…

Man or boy, its wrong. Except in Rome

[ATTACH=full]7519[/ATTACH]Momanyi after kuachiliwa.

4 Likes

He fucked it till it caught fire?

1 Like

ule jamaa alinimada ni ule alikuwa anamanga dogi, alikuwa ashakuwa pro. the first thing hedid was put a bucket on its head ndio isimuume.

then ule mwingine wa kuku, alipoulizwa mbona hadishi madem na vile ni wengi alisema ati wanawake WANAONGEA sana

1 Like

I am a former herdsboy, sikuwahi kamua kondoo, though the thought once crossed my mind. This thing is as unnatural as dipping your honey tree in another man’s anus.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]7534[/ATTACH]

Back story

WAIT A MINUTE… Animals have no human rights do they?? Na kama hawana human rights then what is so wrong with screwing a goat…Who of you is to say the Sheep wasn’t enjoying? Ata hiyo baridi ilikuwa inatoka? I fail to understand this people who arrest or beat up people having fun with an animal and pleasuring it ati wanaenda kwa chief ama wanaita kijiji ichape mtu. Since when was sex harmful to an animal? What dyu mean rape in an animal…it doesnt have human rights!! For all we know the animals could be enjoying hence the weird noises they make during the act… Even a cow… A mans D cannot cause injury to a humongous cow P… Watu waache upus. Live and Let live…Its not like the animal will get pregnant!! Sindio @Female Perspective You are a liberal nympho…You get this logic right? Saidiwa na @Supu don @Mundu Mulosi @Wakanyama @ekamsweu

i also ask @The_Atheist to help us understand that…

Some dogs in Ukraine and Russia are trained to fuck women in secret brothels. There was some documentary about young Colombian herdsboys who break their virginity by screwing donkeys mpaka they fantasize about it. In future, zoophilia might be legalised in some countries because some people will claim that is their sexual orientation.

2 Likes

My exact sentiments.

Any kikuyu man who herded goats/sheep as a lad, and who claims not to have indulged in the act, is an outright hypocrite or a slow learner. @FieldMarshal CouchP can confirm this. In fact, lads used to sleep in the same pen/bed with the goats in a proper kikuyu home.

Well, we prefer animals for several reasons:
[ol]
[li]Their pussies are tighter than the women’s. Could be something to do with mileage.[/li][li]The animals are unlikely to give you AIDS. Except monkeys of course.[/li][li]Animals dont ask for pesa ya salon ama credit.[/li][li]No need for lodging. Great savings there.[/li][li]All sheep/goats look alike, so hakuna ati umekamua dame amechapa.[/li][li]They wont tell their friends if you come in 3 seconds, or if you are TeamPatco[/li][li]You don’t have to wait till they turn 18.[/li][li]They dont have moods swings.[/li]
[li]They dont have smelly periods[/li][li]They dont suffer headaches ehrn you desperately want it.[/li][/ol]
So, ata kama ni wewe, why wouldnt you kamua a goat?

1 Like

Jesoooo:D:D:D:D:D

2 Likes