Meeting chicks 19-23 years

Hao achana nao…sumbua tu, wacha nikae na single mothers

That age bracket ni wachafu sana huko chini

Umeamua muchele itembee sio? :D:D:D:D

Select any two @M-Pesa kiosks with your target, choose the one to make large deposits ina a string of days and the second one which you withdraw.
As you continue doing so, asses the situation and strike!

This advice belongs to yours truly
@magreb!

Kuna thread illi peana advice poa Sana, just pay a visit to the higher education capital of Kenya Ruiru and lts environs, huwezi kosa

lanye sugu za Githurai ziko hapo. achunge mchele

When I was your age, I could never touch over 25 geriatrics. Even now I kent over a decade later

Pitia club timber Friday

Hii mambo ya watu kukosa pussy donors ilitoka wapi? Women are too willing nowadays.

Acknowledge the source or I sue you for infringement of intellectual property rights.

Boost yourself with @Energizer

[ATTACH=full]351310[/ATTACH]

I did it already you cünt.

if at all what u post is real, you need counselling. climb down that horse immediately

You must be găy

Asante wadau

Enda clubs ziko between bypass and kimbo (apo thika rd).utaipata Madame most wa zetech,nibs,and Ku wako Io bracket …broke and desperate

Finally you got something about where to get women wrong. Inakaa leo kutanyesha.
Memphis hasn’t been open in a very long time.

Club 1824 is not a bad place to begin … :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]351381[/ATTACH]

What? Didn’t know that. I thought it was opened when students resumed. There is a handle I follow on IG which posts Memphis shinanigans on a regular.

Labda anapost za kitambo. Memphis is still not operational. I was there 2 weeks ago, the only movement hapo ni watu wa mjengo (Morningside & Qwetu).