Mega Jackpot won again

Samehea msamia.

huyo abisai hakuna gari ya 30M amenunua.

pombe ya mwisho nilikunywa Saturday na nimewacha sasa

ilikua uongo

Shirt sponsors wa Everton, hao watu wana doo. Na wanapeleka squad ya Everton Dar for friendlies.

Abisai never bought a 30 m merc, that was fake news.

…With that amount si angenunua ka nusu pale Njambini ajenge, na change anunue V.W Tiguan?

Don’t believe everything you read here, hio story ya gari ni vako.

Nipata ka bonus ya 51k this is my 2nd week etting!!

yaani watu wazima kama nyinyi you were duped with that fake pic na story za Muguka? That pic was a fake. sasa tulieni na muache kupeana unsolicited advise

The probability of one winning the 17 team jackpot is one in 129 million.

I think I should quit betting, how do you predict seventeen fucking games na mimi multibet ya game inne(Carefully chosen) inakataa sometimes hata game zote?

wait, Demakufu. Mogoka na story zake ndio unaleta hapa? :rolleyes:

Relocate to khakameka.

Nilenda hapa https://www.cheerplex.com/mmsportpesa.php nikachukua vile iko nikachange game ya 1,7,11 Bass 51k pap! Leo ni Jugdaniels pekee

me I don’t believe this jackpot thing

Ha ha…I have tried everything by the book. Carefully analysing all 17 games. Hata bonus sipati.

Guess work. Ile nachukua karatasi Na kuandika 17 outcomes without knowing which teams are in the jackpot. Alafu nawekelea. Hata bonus msee hakuna.

I don’t think this thing is genuine. Maybe no one has even won. Ni PR Tu. After Abisai ‘won’ 200M,maybe in subsequent jps SportPesa saw an increase in betting thus making hundreds of millions. So after three weeks they say imeenda but now with three people. By weekend watapata a billion

I have a colleague in the office who wins most of his bets, any day I borrow his predictions we loose that bet. I think I am the problem.

By the time nifike game ya saba nakuanga nimechoka hadi naachana nayo…