MEGA NOMINASHENZ THREAD: GET READY TO RUMBLE.

Let me say that I am hovering around kabla comments zifike a million by 10am. Tuko pamoja , Kabogo fuata Ndathi mkangoje PK pale kwa gate, chieth

Titanic battle in Meru women rep race pitting incumbent Florence Kajuju and Kawira mwangaza

Si you people tell me Moses Kuria went home! Nkt!

Karinda (Mbarire’s nickname on the streets meaning a skirt which came about after she said that trousers have led Embu for long and it was time for a skirt - karinda, to lead) amewachanganya watu wa Embu vibaya sana. The storyline on the ground is that the Kivuti camp perceives as a weak candidate and has been campaigning for her to clinch the jubilee ticket. After this the Kivuti camp opines that she will be easy to beat in the GE… But from the look of things,that premise itamezwa kama taksin ya mguguka ya kilalo

Raila Sycophant Jakoyo Midowo shown the dust in Siaya.

He he he, Kenyans are wiser, loud mouths wote P O BOX NYUMBANI.

Sportpesa ceo wanking to this furiously

Si kwa ubaya lakini watu kama Midiwo, Oburu, Nyongo huwa hawatakikani. Nintu that baba huwapea direct nomination for loyalty.

Will miss his eloquence in bunge

Hehehehe sasa mtu kama Orengo utasemaje?
Kuna siku amechocha vile wao watu wa Alliance huwa juu. Ni kama kama haukusomea huko wewe haukusoma

Laikipia East. Sitting MP Mutahi vs Fired CDF chairman non mudo wa nyuba Deddy.

Today is the main event… Hii ni hell in a cell

He fought more for baba than his own battles…

Moses Kuria leading in Gatundu South.
Well well…

amen to that

Ma RKO zitembee

nimeambiwa naweza vote na id bila members card wacha niingie undisclosed polling station ni votie Sonko .

nyandarua it will be kimemia while laikipia ni nderitu mureithi…

don’t…celebrate yet…

Mwangi wa iria leo anakula jamlick kwa mkia dryfry.