Men and love

“A healthy relationship is when two individuated adults decide to have a relationship and that becomes a third entity. They nurture the relationship and the relationship nurtures them. But they’re not overly dependent or independent: They are interdependent, which means that they take care of the majority of their needs and wants on their own, but when they can’t, they’re not afraid to ask their partner for help.” She pauses to let it all sink in, then concludes, “Only when our love for someone exceeds our need for them do we have a shot at a genuine relationship together.”
Neil Strauss, The Truth: An Uncomfortable Book about Relationships

Bang on the money Georgie! nothing more to add.

Sounds like you have unresolved issues so please stop wasting her time. Tell her the truth! She sounds like a keeper and you might regret losing her a few years down the line. Good Kenyan girls seem like a dying species.
I respect denis young for addressing his squeezes as FWB. Kila mtu anakaa akijuanga vile kunaenda.

I like a guy that puts in the hard work of chasing without displaying a lot of sissy like behaviour or telling me porkies. He needs to man up and be the leader of our household.

hahaha savage