Men do not marry

mwanaume bila kasoro lazima aoe kabla miaka zisonge. with or without money.

nope

Facts only:D

Hekaya za Admin

Manze these men who talk about being ignored when young and broke must have been the most awkward, ugly incels

Hapa kuna kaukweli. Young teen women do not really love a man because he has money. They go for looks and confidence.

Nza kupanga retire, you might have a lonely one

Wanaume waoe. Plantation iko sawa

The few years nmeishi, I realized women are very specific in what they want and they have their irreducible minimum.you get a single mother of two kids from different father’s but she still has the audacity to be choosy and infact if you don’t meet her expectations she will not tolerate you.

But wanaume msee umepitia tabu when climbing the social ladder then finally when you up there, you settle for anything that comes along.its high time men know their Value

Sani can you list down the benefits of marriage apart from the one of pleasing the society?

unajua ile satisfaction mkulima hupata ukipanda mti, hunyunyizie maji hadi siku moja unapata ishakua mti kubwa?

Our lord the son of David had many wives. He was talking from experience. “…if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.”

Re-read your statement. Agree 98.5%, not 100% as previously stated

Hio part ya “chukua slices and never introduce…” I wouldn’t recommend to any man who understands the demands that come with being a real man. Just cause you are smart doesn’t mean there aren’t others who are smarter, or luckier than you, including women. Utapata ule mwerevu who can act a bigger fool than you, you think you are fooling her, kumbe she is fooling you. Guess who has more to lose? Best to zip it, abstain from pointless sex and stay focused. Man has so much power in himself, if only he could say no to himself.

Kula vitu na kuingia Burnt Forest

[ATTACH=full]309454[/ATTACH]

One day you’ll be unlucky, and the price you’ll pay will not be worth the satisfaction. Pain is present, satisfaction is past, tafakari hayo kabla uingize dudu yako kwa shimo, unaweza umwa msee

The plantation is the pathway to a mans happiness :D:D
[ATTACH=full]309456[/ATTACH]

don’t complicate things man, kuna hekaya nilileta hapa, ya dem kutishia ataeza pigana na mimi, juu I clearly stated I don’t want to see her after alianza umefii, whether a woman ni mjanja or not, they all use vagina as a currency, akuna ujanja ingine wanawake hutumia

If you think life is not complicated, you haven’t started living. Don’t joke with women, you’ll end up being the joke

What’s wrong with you young man?!!!re read your comment above and go wank, am starting to think you are a pink handle

That’s a choice and judgement you’ve decided to make, the consequences of which are yours alone to bear. Discussion closed, Asante.