MEN DON'T TAKE WOMEN OUT IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD IT

Kwani iko shida mwanamke akiambiwa alipe bill? Since when is one’s life equated to the few thousands which that drinking bill is worth?

I’ve paid for dates on so many occasions bila was…
Especially if the hotel is high end and I know very well my boo can’t afford it, why not?
I know if he could give me the world he would but right now things are tight so we make do.
The key is to think as a team.

gender equality…iapply kwa bills pia.

you are one in a zillion. Wewe sampuli yako itaingia mbinguni na limousine.

Georgina kam nikuoe utulie

It was in her handbag

Utaenda kwa baba ukidai women rights hapo. Lipa Bill otherwise kisu kwako. Women rights ni wewe!

Team ni wewe! Utapata amebuyia mwingine IPhone na loan na wewe unalipa hadi Bill ya soda. Understand male psychology! Men feel emasculated wen you are the provider and will look for a woman he can be the man and provide for hata kama ni mbotch. Don’t pay even for a sweet. Let the man take charge! If you don’t s1 will.

Utalipa Bill ama nibebe kisu?

My dear…what do you carry?
I hope it’s a Swiss pen knife. :slight_smile:

Kuja tuongee hatutakosana

Ni mara ya pili nakupea hii offer

Am protected by the blood of Jesus, hata pepper spray sina. I have angels assigned to me coz Mimi ni VVIP kwa Baba!

I told you inbox bank statement ya the last 6 yrs first.

mkisii na mmeru …mmh. hio si ni dangerous combination right there.

Si mwende tu mahali budget inakubali mara moja

@Purple is a mbirrionaire.

Tigania woman will kill you in your sleep. She should have specified. Not all meru are like her.

If you lived in Kenya you’d not be saying such things.

Sometimes you just wanna go to a nice hotel. :slight_smile:

That maybe true. Living abroad shields you from very harsh realities on the ground coz you know it’s a matter of time and you’re out. Money is really not a big deal, what matters is finding company to enjoy it. :smiley:

I banish this thought! :smiley: Riswaa
Moreover he pays whenever possible like fare ya matatu, snacks etc

kwani kuenda out lazima ukule c ungekuja kama umekula