Men please Dont Hate on Your Exes -Kadhija Kemunto's Exe

Too long

Then Jesus went through shit for absolutely no reason-.

Filthy moslems

Truman tafadhal learn to respect other people’s religion.

You may deem yours perfect but jua dini yako ni yako na sisi haitusaidii

Filthy moslem

And those terrorists, whether they liked it or not, were predestined to bomb 14 riverside

Mimi sina shida na dini yako mwenzangu. I am just stating the facts that some verses in Koran are the same ones you as a moderate moslem deem very innocent. Wewe ukiona mazuri others see how they should kill non muslims. I mean I have listened to Sheikh Rogo when I lived in Mombasa, he quotes verses which are in the Koran, to encourage moslems to kill non moslems and to annihiliate Israel . Now how can not criticise that when its extremely clear that Kenya is a Christian country and if you have any doubts look at the honor bestowed on the Pope during his visits to Kenya, Israel is our great ally of Kenya, countless citizens of Kenya go for pilgrimage in Israel, Sundays are the official rest day so that Christians have time to go to their various places of worship, on Sunday all major TV stations air Christian programs , and all major stations air Christian devotion every morning between 5am to 6 am. Presidents call for Christian days for prayer and fasting when the nation is facing calamities. So we are in a Christian country not a moslem country ok? We are under no obligations to bend to your whims as a nation if anything our undoing as a Christian country has been to over accomodate moslems by giving the holidays Idd and the other one for Abraham I dont even know what it is called, but now it is obvious that moslems are taking our kindness for weakness. You entertain radical elements in your mosques yet you can not report them to police before things out of hand because theyre your moslem brothers. You know this people. You know them.

Now let me put this in context for you.If Kenya God forbid were 50% moslem country, I can assure you , that moslems would be trying to turn the place into a moslem state and would never ever give the concessions Christians give moslems. I can assure you , religious wars of the kind in Nigeria by the Fulani herders or what we saw before South Sudan became a state. Now if Kenya God forbid was 80% moslem, churches would be closed.Bibles banned. Sharia law imposed. Persecution of Christians would happen. So when I state that something is very wrong with Islam , I have concluded this after observing majority moslem countries. The only reason moslems are moderate is because theyre the minority as soon as they become a majority ndio mutawafahamu . The same respect and freedoms they want for themselves they will not accord it to other faiths once they become a majority. Can you explain to me why it is that most countries that are majority moslem have alot of unrest , why is it that moslems want to enjoy the freedoms accorded them by Christian nations, yet they in whichever non moslem country you know entertain radical elements in their midst. Anyway, where things have reached now any mosque associated with radicalization will be closed. So if you dont give those animals up, you will pay for it dearly. You will know what it is like to be a hunted minority like Christians in Garissa, Wajir, Mandera,Moyale or in United Arab emirates and other moslem places. If you will not expose who are the recruiters and radicalisers in your midst get ready to pay for their mistakes because Kenyans are now fed up !

She believes in determinism. Ati paragraph isha chorwa. Ati mwizi na gaidi ametengeneza ivyo hwezi epuka.(no free will)

Do you know the story of King Hezekiah? Did he change God’s mind or not? So there’s always caveats because God is merciful but there are sons of perdition like Iscariot. However those predestined to be Christians even when theyre moslems Jesus appears to them in Person so despite the persecution they have no choice but to convert. Mambo ni mengi our finite minds can not comprehend but so far that is my understanding

[ATTACH=full]221428[/ATTACH]

Paty, makena, muturandom, finest whine, scrotums unasumbua

I beg to differ friend :slight_smile:
She must have known he was up to no good only she chose to turn a blind eye so long as it not only suit her ends (a perceived “good life”) but it would have been decidedly unhealthy for her to do anything but.

Out of line my guy, Don’t generalize the whole sack because of a few rotten potatoes

There are many,many good moslems. MANY. However Islam in and itself isnt so great. Its anti semetic. As you can see from this moderate moslem US lawmaker’s comment. And really it is not tolerant and peaceful.Fact is as soon as a nation’s population is over 40% like in Nigeria ,moslem problems of extremism begin. In Kenya Moslems are less than 15% of the population but you can already see the problems of radicalisation, violent extremism that has all but destroyed our tourism sector. In the USA a female Somali moslem can be elected into congress. Can this happen in a moslem country? Islam is misogynist . Islam is antii any and every other faith. If Kenya was a 80% moslem country , you can be sure no Christian would be in any key position or even nominated. Instead they would be persecuted and even killed.

Listen to a moslem speak of of Islam

Female own group preference ,plausible deniability, hypergamy, narcissistic behavior, shaming language, BLAME game ,…,… feminist hunichekesha

Mashida ya kwenda cult “Churches”,:D:D:D:D:D:D

Either you are on our side or the side of terrorism and terrorists.

I wont because the vitriol the man is spilling is very dirty.