Men remember these 3 golden tips

Alafu how are these heroes even homosexual… waswahili husema mwenye mavi hujishuku. Unakaa aje chini unasema Tonsy Stark ama Batman are homosexual. You must be homosexual yourself ndio ujue juu mimi sielewi.

Boss 1938… 1988!

Big difference. Whole generations have come and gone between the years 1939 and 1988.

Furthermore in 1988 the young writers wanted to create a new universe featuring that new character, Damian.

But what is the core Batman story?

Batman is a single rich guy who lives with his butler. And watches his money carefully from the theiving catwoman.

It is the same underlying theme with Tony Starks. He protects his wealth from the theiving women who want to trap him with the marriage trap and steal his wealth, joy and fun.

Their babies will interfere with his ability to save the world.

Umeskia @Freakazoid, screwplus?

Batman has his boy Robin. Keeping it on the down low… no one has to know.

This was one SPECIFIC reason that inspired ga.y director Joel Schumacher to want and accept to direct the Batman and Robin movie in 1997 which is remembered for being a very queer film.

Number 2 all comic book male superheroes have the muscular body or the bod. In fact most ga.y guys say they became comic book fans as kids because they loved looking at the bods in tight pants and shiet and no one would suspect anything since it’s just a comic book. (NO HOMO!)

Patty uko na girlfriend? Umeoa?

Stella Ogake ako U.S doing being things with her life na wewe uko tu hapa flapping your gums.

You said she used to stink in class back when you were in primary school back in the early 90s… well. How times do change.

Saa hii labda umuoshee gari. Uoshe hizo jasho ameacha hapo kwa benz.

I pity young KT lads everyday. Unakuja hupa unasoma things you can barely resonate with unachukua baton and ace with it! how can someone tell you not to get married and have kids na unamuamini? The truth of the matter is no-one or a cult should make this life changing decision for you.

Tell me where I have said not to have kids?
Heading started with Men i.e. for Men only, stick to your lane, meanwhile tayrisha kunyi Moyes anakuja leo usiku :smiley:

My bad. Missed that bit:D. Lakini my message to the young lads still stands:D. Tunawangoja. Lakini I do get fan fatigue because Chelsea yoyos too much. Anyone can beat them even Ndumberi FC. But that is the beauty of the EPL.

Huyu hana bibi na watoto…man unaongea kama kinyesi ya mama yako.

kijana tulia

Sema mzee tulia vijana wako facebook

@Hmmmmm you’re seriously basing your argument on Hollywood?
The same one pushing homosexuality and paedophilia down our throats? Hadi cartoons za watoi sikuhizi zina homosexuality. That is the same Hollywood you’re basing your argument on?

@Finest wine ukilia Chelshit, AssnAll watasema??

Nimebase my argument on Hollywood kweli? Nimesema it’s a lie kusema superhero culture advocates for MGOTW when in real sense movie zote involve saving a love interest. Shida yenu ni generalisation. Funga mdomo yako and never mention me in a post again. Chieth.

Educate that simp, he is busy with 7 baby mamaz. Aluta continua soja usibabaishwe na manugu. Kuoa hatuoi

I’ve tried to understand what your unhealthy obsession with gay men is, every one of your post has some delusional thinking making everything gay.

Are u geh?

[ATTACH=full]340372[/ATTACH]

This man speaks the truth.
Truth hurts only when you’ve based your identity on a lie. MGTOW is a lie. Denying your masculine instincts will never end well.

:D:D:D

Hahaha! I admit she’s in a very admirable position. However, if you ask her…as in really get into her soul and query if she had options which of the two she’d choose? Mien position without blinking! 3hr-a day job for a five-figure loan servicing monthly repayment installment. Interest free.

Sasa jibu swali. Uko na girlfriend patty? You’ve never answered this since the first time I asked in kitambo sana

But it’s very obvious MGTOW bros like @Mimi Hupasuliwa mayai daily are veiled homosexuals

Stick to lanyes