Men & Social Media

The true mark of a man is a person who can do whatever he wants irrespective of what other people think. Most of you are too uptight it’s not that serious

6 Likes

:D:D:D

Leta hekaya ,crayon bandit! :D:D:D:D:D

4 Likes

:D:D:D Allow me to use this phrase “kisu cha Ngariba hakijawahi kumwaacha mtu yeyote salama”

heheheh shots fired… @uwesmake na gilbeys zake

1 Like

Selfie poster detected

5 Likes

the most annoying ones ni wale wa airport selfies
I fly approx 10 times a year but i find it insensitive to keep updating my fb friends about such, some of whom i know are really struggling…Besides, i aint doing that well either…if i did i wouldnt be having to keep going up and down ndio kitunguu inuke. My profile photos includes one nikiwa kwa shamba huko shamakhokho, moja nikiwa kibanda kule thika rd na some random wedding photo posted by a cousin

5 Likes

Tumesimama Uchumi fulani tuchukue ham and cheese sandwich.
Kidogo hutu tuschana hatujawahi ona nduthi BMW. Tumeamua tuselfie lazima tupigwe.
Mama watoto akawapata.
:D:D

5 Likes

:D:D:D
Crap! I can imagine how that went down .

Hapo umeongea mujamaa. Kama ango @uwes anataka kuweka mbica zake akikula kamongo na ugali so be it

3 Likes

Apo sasa. That is the thing I was also thinking.

1 Like

:D:D:D:eek:

1 Like

How did you change your background to look like that?

I’ve done a thread on it…check it out

1 Like

Mboss kuna mtu ngara niliona na Kifikifi ya pink na Airport kwa forehead…:D:Dsijui mbna lakin akili ilirimg tu wewe.

1 Like

Tumesimama Uchumi fulani tuchukue ham and cheese sandwich.
Kidogo hutu tuschana hatujawahi ona nduthi BMW. Tumeamua tuselfie lazima tupigwe.
Mama watoto akawapata.
:smiley:

Nduthi ya pink?
Ungemwitia tu monkey zimkule!

2 Likes

:D:D:DYea ilikua Pink ii place ya fuel tank

:eek:I hope hatukupewa upper cut

I watched from a safe distance.
Pan taka story mob.

3 Likes

My take is this:

1. There are people who cherish their privacy like @Afro @Mathaais @Some Say @gashwin @introvert
  2. The rest are mediocre people who follow crowds to be seen they are with it hence selfies but at the end of the day those selfies do not add any value to your life so why bother taking them in the first place
  3. And show offs who think they are making people jealous by posting photos of them drinking and ferkin women but in reality they are small peniled and insecure men suffering from low self esteem

matusi nakaribisha na mikono mikunjufu

6 Likes