Men stop making excuses about why you can't be providers

I am dying…pls niokotwe huku chini. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Chair Lady:D:D:D:D:D:Dbetter this one who has a handle that befits the stupidity of it all. Hawajui nyuma ama mbele.

Yes I am. I once catfished a guy here who talks of being an alpha male and how women are crazy about him. As it turns out he is ugly as hell, never had a job, broke as hell. All I had to do was to pretend to be the woman of his dreams and he revealed everything to me. Men here ain’t shit. But they sure do talk a good talk.

Yes it is, but i fear being in a discussion involving gender sensitive people. Like his/her opinions are very conflicting.

@TrumaCapote = mmadhe

Okii

The problem with our generation is selfishness…bad women are hurting good men and bad men are hurting good women. Everyone has misguided expectations, guys expect ladies to stick with them when they are full of shit and women expect to play around, ignore the hardworking “less fun” guys then settle down with them later on for security. The funny thing is, the more people are becoming selfish, the more miserable they also become

So you agree with me that it is both parties behaving irresponsibly when they bring an unwanted child into this world? And i must say It is more of the womans fault than the mans when a man leaves a woman when she is pregnant cause always remember women hold the gateway to sex.

And we need to stop portraying women as victims all the time cause always remember you are what you attract. If you are a low caliber woman you will always attract low caliber men into your life.

Yes I agree with you but blanket condemnation is what I disagree with. Women need to learn to cross their legs na tuende family planning clinic tupewe mavitu if you know you love sex that much. Secondly, as I keep preaching pls women have sex with one you know will not leave you in a lurch even if you are not going to get married. Yes we do hold the key to pro-creation, that is for sure.
Equally a responsible man will not go there skin deep bila kujua the situation. Ama?

Atleast sio mamako otherwise u wudnt be so stupid

Interesting pov.