men what made you cry,yani ukasafisha macho

Hamtaki machozi ya wadada?

Ile siku zip itashika ngozi ya Msedes utaelewa tu.

mimi there was a time viceroy were launching a new product into the market, viceroy coffee I think,…mimi na kierehere yangu I volunteered to taste it…tested like coffee…so ended up downing a whole 750ml na bado silewi. Nikaenda kulala…usingizi haikuji! na zikalipuka at once…am drunk ile mbaya but sleep haikuji, room spinning, nausea, headache…next nilijikuta nascream…and offcourse machozi ilidondoka. I slept at around 7 after a night of torture

Ile thread ya “Youngest father Part 1 and 2”. Easy… just trying to get one where i cried haikuji… but have come very close to crying in this wretched world of ours… nikipata nita tuma.

Btw story ya mbuloti ya diaspora kuliendaje?

kuna video fulani jamaa huchapa watchman full war , mtu , @Ice_Cube saidia mimi na hio video

nyinyi huwa munalia muki ongeleshwa kwa sauti ya juu zenyu tumezoea

:D:D:D izo fombe za flavour wachana nazo, ata kuweka soda kwa whisky una mumunya whisky mzinga wacha zilipuke utakijuwa

ni story ya jana utapatana nayo tu wa latest postings. hii ni part I
https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/youngest-single-father-true-story.63795/#post-1367361

naikumbuka but nimeshindwa ku trace

hio war ilikuwa muoto

Mimi last year nmeenda kwa cooperate chile na kulikua na baridi nkapikiwa Chai nkaanza na sip ya njaa I didn’t realize how hot the tea :coffee: was until venye ilifika kwa tumbo… Though machozi haikuanguka I kept staring at the ceiling until the tear dried up . the whole time I kept describing the ceiling.

Link please , nisome hii

hehehe

Kuna usiku meno iliniuma… I spent the night sitting at corner of my bedroom i could not hold back the tears. At some point i even tried to lock myself inside the closet.

Long time ago, i was invited by an Arab for lunch Ramadan, i could not miss-the samosa etc i had seen were too good to pass,we sat together with Abdul Aziz and family facing each other,mimi na kiherere ya boarding school kurusha sahani yote kwa mdomo alafu kutafuna baadaye,ndio uendee 2nd round kabla iishe nikaweka pilipili zote kwa sahani+pilau spiced kwa mdomo halafu nikatafuna hio concoction, what followed was a dilemma, kukohoa+machozi+homa kutoka kwa mapua full speed-i did not know which one i would deal with first since i had no handkerchief,since i was facing the other family members ,they saw my struggle and were struggling not to burst out into laughing,my friend excused himself,got up got a glass of water and came back to me

Ungejipanguza na kanzu ya Abdul

Kabisaa, Instinct of a wounded or sick animal is to hide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtr6vqOrZ6w

Na bado huskii mikora, ngoja tu