MEN WHAT MAKES YOU KILL YOUR WIFE OF OVER 20YRS

The devil has a treacherous sense of humor.

I was role modeling what they would say on FB esp the man and the photos kumbe behind the scenes those photos were just a lie

Most of what you see on social media is just a facade. The guy was a serial wife beater.

Uwes hii kipara inakaa yako. Dry fry artisan.

serial??? The guy would really advise oh Ive got 20yrs experience in marriage, family is the most important thing. Cook for your wife. Kumbe ni vako tupu. Alikuwa mode wa group ingine ya ma expatriates. Jameni. Anyway, RIP to the unfortunate madam,Mola ailaze nafsi yake pema.

Georgina pls reply to lowrider.

You people. You have no heart. A woman can not mourn ‘her’ friend in peace.
Of course she knew them…

cc: @Miss Finest Wine

I know Raiight?:DI just want her to answer LowRider. Tena amekata to send me the link to one of her posts. Nione kama am in the 19% bracket. These are the women that reach orgasm.
Cold cold evil MFW

… Mola ailaze nafasi yake pema … sindio

Cold. The very rep of evil. And how can you be in the previlleged %… You got not feelings.

Evil Evil bad girl, nought nought feelings. I reckon I got no chance in hell, na vile I thought what I experience is the big O and I also thought we were many (non fakers) as my ngeos talk about it too?? Don’t mind maryjane and purple. They admitted to faking if my memory serves me right…:slight_smile:

I need to read that article so bad. I know I don’t fake it. So how can it be 19%?

Georgina pls kindly send me the link. Don’t be like that!

Huwezi afford hata kunusa. Jipe shughuli!

Sasa if youve been in several forums with someone for like 10yrs or more. Mpaka amekuintroduce kwa biz flani. And inbox ukiwa na domestic issues. Huyo sio mtu unajua. Infact kulikua na get together for the group guys went down to Coasto unfortunately I had commitments otherwise Id have met him like Id physicaly met most guys in the forum. I know munapenda controversy buh the guy would say ako na over 20yrs experience so he’s mentoring some of us,sasa ningejuaje if its one wife or 20 and all his fotos are of his current wife. There was a cuzo of his in the group, and some guys who lived in Brussels. Online you take someone at their word esp this guy,his age,his maturity hakuna time angetukana mtu no Mata how rude pple wud get. Kusema kweli either that guy is a very big pretender or I dunno what! There was a tym 2013 he wanted to run for Nrb governor. Wacha niulize his cuzo coz huyu mwingine hapa is not telling us the true story what cut,now tht anawajua physicaly. My extent of knowing him is what I’ve detailed above,sasa Sijui kama u want me to ‘know’ him how else?

Now that you are here, pls re-consider your stand and send me the O link.

@LowRider I know him via online interactions on several forums over long period of time. The oldest group, a member tagged me thats how I found out. If you’re asking if Ive physicaly met him no. Just video chat. Inbox. Some online business. Some activism and lobbying. We were to even help with campaigns but something came up. The impression he made not just to me but group members was like he’s been with the wife forever. How could we have known the guy is a divorcee. Or the wife for that matter. He was always very family values oriented! So am not Houdini to know your ugly past, infact I remember on that same group there was a professor who was murdered in Voi. We dint know him physically but being a member of our grp some attended his funeral and others contributed. Maybe its only one who had met him. That group had very mature people and also alot of camaraderie not like this one wea hata mtu akifariki nobody may know. The group had families. Bros and sisters,cousins. Guys used to meet once in awhile. We changad money, some were best men in each others wedding. It was a very mature forum and this is why even upto now though the group dissipated,we are still in touch. It was a very mature group so much so that I hosted some members who were visiting from diaspora.

Nafsi… My DEER utafanya corrections hadi uchoke.

:D:D:D ate lodging inaitwa happy night.

20 yrs, they tried kuvumiliana. May she RIP, hope the guy does not commit suicide.