Men who gossip....??

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Fanya kama Ababu and expose them

Men from all places gossip. Nothing to do with tribe.

Weave mnaweka na pesa ngapi?

1 Like

agreed it has nothing to do with tribe but idleness. The area has many idlers. Urban areas A.K.A Kambi.

This coming from you is expected…n even now you are busy bringing tabia zako mbaya za gossip hapa. Mathice maku Ni magandu… @Mathice

Pelekea mfuko yako ya makende malaya zako, serre!

@Mathice …something to ponder about that was soaked to me before and after initiation(Kuruwa)…" You are the average of five people you spend the most time with" - Jim Rohn. This is usually true in all situations of life. Hawa si marafiki wema!!!

Nilipoteza simu nakuru juzi.

Especially people that sit in ghetto bases every day chewing leaves and twigs

3 Likes

Nnnnnani mwingine biker?

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Haiya??? kumbe tuko saloon

Have noticed this in different circle of friends from work mates to high school,primo,campus pals.that’s normally my queue to start hitting on the hot mama next table

I’m surprised by the reactions here. People everywhere talk about others that they know. If you are worried about what people say about you, then the remedy is ceasing to exist. I can assure you that your friends, co-workers and neighbours gossip about you. The remedy is not to care about what they say about you, it is their problem, not yours.

1 Like

HOYA

Usisahau hapa pia kuna TheSALONians

unafanya nini kwa hio group?

I was a fringe member but now that I know them better, they can go suck their dicks.

1 Like

Tact doesn’t work in this case.You need to be blunt and address them when they are all present.Shame them!

Noted.

:D:D:D:D:D