Men who spike drinks

If its the same guy we are talking about, thats not how that story went. And the guy who killed the other went in for manslaughter

:frowning:

Gut feeling ilikataa hizo joints za Thika Road kabisa. The only place i trust is EABL club ubaya hufunga mapema and Natives VIP lounge pekee. Mchele ikifika huko niambiwe.
PS Oxygen fanyia uraibu yako nje.

1 Like

ā€¦and how now do you trust stargers

He should be greatful the dude wasnā€™t into men otherwise he would have lost more than just material possession

:confused::confused::confused::eek:

At Car Wash Pub, where the two men at the start of this story picked their female company for the night, the manager, Mr Mwangi, says that was the first of two incidents reported there in the past three years.

The first involved one of his regular clients, who made the mistake of allowing one woman to join him in the course of his merry making. What happened next has been the subject of speculation since then. Some say the couple left for another club in the middle of the night. Others say they headed for the manā€™s home. No one is sure.

What everyone knows, though, is that the man was found outside Car Wash the following morning, dead asleep inside his car and wearing nothing but a condom.
Pole @ekamsweu

1 Like

Waru, if you bothered to read my comment in its entirety, youā€™d notice that I only singled out men in the case of rape because Iā€™m yet to hear of a man raped by a woman when unconscious.

1 Like

So being raped is worse than being killed? Wacha zako. Tafuta akina Purr na njia zingineā€¦:wink:

I wonder why everything from thika road is scary just today i saw three pickpockets boarding those 44 buses one came and squeezed himself btn the two of us and i knew hapa iko kitu and just as the bus ilifika kariokor they waited watu wakishuka moja wao anafuatana nao pickpocketing viproper and the others wanangalia tu kuona whose sleeping then they go sit hapo ole wako if you sleep kwa jamā€¦

Looks like men have caught on, tragic. Reading that wazua post, by the second beer many start making lopsided decisions. To all the Blue handles. . . . . . . .

ā€œSome diseases people suffer in old
age result from too much
promiscuity in their youthful years.
Your body becomes a garbage
collector-
drugs,stiā€™s,herpes,fish,lice,curved
sticks cz of overwork and then the
clean up process starts through
Manundu herbs in older years. Get a
faithful partner and forget this chips
nonsense cz you make the people
around you suffer esp if one loses a
life.Do you pay the funga for their
ā€˜servicesā€™ and if so, then they are sex
workers not some lady ready to make
out. And if a guy takes home a
sexworker what does that make him?
One and the same.Stop taking life
easy! you have loving pple aroundā€ Sherrif from Wazua.

2 Likes

Whatever this word kukunya means. ION kuwa rada anytime unakata gauge coz this pishori deal is real, and they keep coming up with new tactics everyday. I always hug my beer bottle till its empty and as for kufungua I normally walk with my opener kwa keyring. I aint taking no chances.

1 Like

Muthee I know you understand my point but youā€™re being difficult for nothing. Letā€™s blame it on age.

Jambo is a den of all evilsā€¦kuanzia Malaya(there is a small K-street behind it) to armed car hijackers

1 Like

Club 2010;)

Hata fare ikuwe sareā€¦I never board those busesā€¦half of the passengers are die hard criminal

Watu wakae rada hii Nairobi sio ya mama zenyu

thts y I like drinking from the bottle in some of these places and i insist on being left with the bottle top.

But Thika road has some of the highest criminal activities for so called ā€˜middle-class estatesā€™ After campus many guys flocked there to avoid jam n all that and a couple have experienced muggings. Mimi sijui kama ni bahati yangu cz sijai patikana and most fridays I leave tao in the wee hours of the morning headed to sides za Doni and rarely do I use taxi labda nikiwa na dame wa class. I guess it has sth to do wth tribe cz sides za Doni sanasana ni Kanesas n Thika rd ni Okuyu who av a greater disposition 2 criminality.

Count yaself luckyā€¦nairobi generally is not safe

1 Like