MEN'S COLOGNES

I get that but why insult me in the first place equality for all

Fair enough but please tell me this why didn’t you delete the comments of the people who called me a fag?

Hujalala ka baba Na kesho Sunday School ni ngware?

1 Like

Siendi Sunday school kabla nijibiwe and what about you I thought you are supposed to be in the comfort of a beautiful lady since you’re an adult what are you doing in the streets of Ktalk?

Can you quote that post here?

I always get my Cologne at duty free shops.(International airports)which is cheaper and original. I have been Wearing cK IN 2U for him for the past 7 years(yes seven years)to an extent that im identified with the smell

1 Like

Absolutely sweets.

:D:D:D

Don’t ever imagine of invalid dreams when your cougar is around

If you’re going to work, wear Acqua di Gio
If you want to get some, wear Drakkar Noir
If the weather is too hot, wear Kenzo
If the weather is a bit cold, wear Issey Miyake

You can also try Fahrenheit, Armani Code, Euphoria, Absolutely Givenchy, Bvlgari, Davidoff Cool Water

If you want to impress the girls (and I suspect you want to) try Drakkar Noir, Davidoff Cool Water and Issey Miyake

2 Likes

@Deorro don’t play a fool we both know damn well that these were indirectly targeted at me so why didn’t you delete them?

nyinyi wote wataalamu hapo juu na ma-connoisseurs of fine perfumes- ni gani hutengenezwa na sperm whale shit?

Siyo sperm ya whale. Ni matapiko ya whale. It is an important ingredient in the making of the best perfumes and it is more expensive than gold (weight).

puke/shit,shit/puke-same difference in my book. and i meant the shit of a sperm whale, ambergris

definitely you are gay if you shagged somebody’s father.

Haya, @Conservative dude provide leads on where to get these colognes at the best prices. Na wacheni hii discussion ya faggetry PLIS.

na watu hapa so ni masonko. MTU anabuy cologne Kwa duty free shops na tunasema pesa imelootiwa na wanasiasa ama wengi hapa no ma MCAs.

2 Likes

So in short you are dealing with assumptions? All those comments you just quoted generalised everyone that contributed in this post lakini wewe you want to make it be about you.

1 Like

Chrome is what I have been downing for the past five years

1 Like

Some women just marinate in perfume…

3 Likes