MEN'S SHOES

I love this <3

https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2017/09/188865_1ca42c66baaddd46e88d7aac8fd0ccaa.jpg

1 Like

Just go to Eastleigh you will get those claks shoes at a fraction cost. Bought one for 4k 2 years ago and till now still in top notch and I wear them every week

1 Like

This village amazes me, people just say anything . Have you ever seen original timberland merchandise?
2500, is 25usd . Are you serious?

4 Likes

[ATTACH=full]125360[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]125361[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]125362[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]125363[/ATTACH]

8 Likes

Aki they look so amazing if you see then IRL esp if you wear african top ,Ive seen Nigerians with them and it looks wow

Go for the Chelsea Boot. The Chelsea boot!

1 Like

The man is old … hata vaa timberland hata nikibuy

Of all the men’s shoes available,you just had to pick them shiny uglies
sample these, please observe the rule, simple and classy.
[ATTACH=full]125365[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]125366[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]125367[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]125368[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]125365[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]125368[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]125367[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

Hii ndio ile kitu imenishinda kabisa… Mimi huwa mtu wa Jeans n tsho pekee. Kwanza all my Tshirts ni black

3 Likes

Don’t worry even Steve jobs was a turtle neck kinda guy, the fb guy has the same color t-shirts for a uniform .

1 Like

Not everyone can pull these looks.

Hizo shinny shoes wachia Congolese na watu wa West Africa.

Also if he doesn’t have these, I believe they are a close to a must have for guys.
Can be worn with almost anything. Jeans and a blazer, khakis and a shirt, dinners and parties etc.

This is exactly 12k hapo Clark’s.

[ATTACH=full]125364[/ATTACH]

And maybe get a bag from these guys for a laptop. Got one and never been happier. Damage 4500

https://www.suavekenya.com/product/ml-112/

4 Likes

Hehehe…I was like that once but now I dress up well.

I am very deep in the consultancy business now and that means attending dinners etc

Interesting…your pastor is a Naija?
Then if your hubby also goes to that church then those shoes are perfectly ok!

I would go with the third pair in your pics.

Happy birthday to him in Advance.

Getting plain grey kama za zukabaga ni khard Nairobi

Huyo pastor ndiye amemuharibu

5 Likes

nothing piss me off like fake shoes,kwanza loafers.

Watu wa stylish shoes ii mambo sitambui, what I look in shoes is durability, unavaa to the last penny…

3 Likes

nairobi fake shoes huuzwa at every corner … worst ni zile marketed on Facebook and IG

2 Likes

if you cant afford a new and original shoe enda hapo gikosh and get an original pair,hizi zinauzwa easich,tao and kamukunji mingi ni chinku