Mention characteristics of short people.

What they lack in height they over compensate in being loud and are therefore hard to ignore.

Niaje idler

Tombwa

Apparently all ktalkers are tall…sijaona mtu akiiadmit yeye ni midget

Nimeona in the internet a midget is a man or woman who’s height is less than 4ft10ins
In Kenya most people are taller than that.

kaa ukijua hio voltage imeguza lysosomes mahali.

They are also over 6ft tall, v loaded and women throw themselves at them. The yello ones. kikikiki

Very emotional and hot tempered. There is this lady nilikuwa na vybe kanafanya apo luthuli stage ya easleigh ka sales lady …she used to short reply me every time i started a convo ‘‘K ,hmm, sawa, no, yes’’ …unaangalia simu unaona nikama unajiongelesha tu.nikaona hii imezidi uyu lazima afunguke wth! nikaomba slices direct sema kanyoka kutoka pangoni,it was a yes or no question but ended up being lectured on her principals virtues n how to respect single mums (didnt even know that) in short short women are way emotional and bad tempered; its scientifically proven wanaiita The Napoleon complex

You guys are funny af

Tusafishe maitho ,nyairofi iko baridi na mvua

They love managu’s harvesting maneno’s

Nimesafisha jamaaz huku before MGTOW ishike Kenyans. Sasa nimezeeka. You don’t want to see my wrinkles.

[ATTACH=full]235073[/ATTACH]

The shorter the monkey…

@Panyaste what is your opinion regarding thread and narration response from Ktalkers?

Thanks in advance

Na mzee wa white cap hio hasira yake si ya kawaida

Samehea huyo muzee…
[ATTACH=full]235131[/ATTACH]

Kang’u…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiAtpteXy1M

Good musicians