Meria Mata spotted at a vasectomy clinic

kabisa. atajua hajui

:D:D:D
Afinywe kabisa… tunataka kusikia analia hai hai hai… kama general kakende

huyo nurse ni homo @Marty McFly

Hehe, karibu niseme @1776 = MFW only to realize that you were imitating her. Her and mugurukimakena write compositions as replies. Upuuus tupu

meffi:D:D

@1776 umesahau kuweka lando is raining…silly ullulation to music tagged by freestyle

Kubaff apana tajataja mimi ofyo ofyo

kumbe wote tunamjua :D:D

:D:D:DI knew this creep will be heading to my room 101 soon. He has serious hungups and has stalked me for as long as I can remember despite me ignoring him as much as possible esp when I was new around here. Why did I never discover the blocking button earlier yawa? If music is not meant for you inakuwasha how? I really pity the pea brained folk.

leo inakaa hatupewi habari ya weather,flamingo p.a pia yuko mtaa etc.

wuuui pole prince harry hatutataja wewe tena apana katia sisi chakula ya musaada

I see you have very good satirical skills. this would have taken you to greater heights had you used the same to take a bath.

Who holds a gun to force you to read? retard. Forgot to add some of those retards are blocked. Can’t see the shits posted…hehehehehehehehehe

:D:D:D Ngúroretie múno nthee! :D:D:D

:eek: Chizi! :D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I nominate this thread and the other one where there was a world war amongst Destro n Shiko for “Feminazi Knocked Out Cold” category. Meeen, RKOs flying over the places

Thank you! 4th talker, second of pink handles i’m blocking. Let me as blunt as possible - you dilute otherwise interesting threads by pouring out your nonsense severally. Why do you always have the urge to type several long compositions in a single thread? Potelea mbali saitan!

Thank You!! Sasa ongoja uone akireply ati “kiwaru”

mkale kunja mkia uende ukimbie marathon

tafuta mwanaume mutukanane ama uli mea kuma ?