@Meria, mawaitha tafadhali

The beauty of intelsat 20 and apstar satellites is that they are very close together and you can nail both of them with one dish.
you will need an expert installer to achieve this feat.
@Luther12 hebu weka mbisha ya hio combination.
cant find the pic in my comp

1 Like

local channels ziko kwa amos5 satellite @17e
http://www.flysat.com/amos5.php
lakini ukiwa na v8 combo you dont need this sat although star movies iko na movie kali kali
[ATTACH=full]20852[/ATTACH]

naona kama wanafunzi wanalala darasani, any question?

1 Like

@Meria Mata please start with the basics, difference between satellite and terrestrial tv reception then move to decoders. If @Guru is asking such a question you i can understand what I mean.

2 Likes

Terrestial - you dont need a dish, all you require is an aerial connected to your terrestial decoder, hapa ndio unapata kina startimes, gotv, bamba na signet.
Satellite - here you need a dish pointed to your favorite satellite.
hope am clear

1 Like

Hiyo amos 5 I was able to nab without any hustle took me like 2 minutes S 90% Q 75% on my 90cm offset ,mind you am a newbie in this field,now the problem is nabbing anything on my 6ft pf the signal iko lakini quality is zero.Advice here

Yeah i was kidda lost, now clear. But 6 ft dish?

which sat are you tracking? tuanze hapo

Ebu give lessons ya this wonderful kabox

[ATTACH=full]20859[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]20860[/ATTACH]
kitu kaa hio

2 Likes

Apstar 7

hehehe, thought i explained everything, the keys to open this powervu channels change from time to time and with the other decoders you have to update new keys manually but this tiny wonder does the job for you. its going for 6500

4 Likes

which lnb are you using, mbisha ni muhimu sasa, kama uko karibu na dish weka hizo picha hapa

I am somewhere now. Thanks @Meria Mata. @Web Dev leta exam sasa

Sema lnb ni nene, no osungu.

if you are to buy a decoder now, which one will you buy?

1 Like

Fuji star gold ,niko works mbisha Nita post later

[ATTACH=full]20863[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]20864[/ATTACH]
let the pics do the talking, thats a cband lnb for pulling all the powervu channels, @Wamunyota hope that the one you are using
[ATTACH=full]20867[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]20869[/ATTACH]
hizo nazo ni ku lnbs,
btw, this subject had been covered earlier, do your revision sir.
next question

1 Like

apstar utapata na cband lnb kama hio nime post hapo, hio fuji ni ya ku

Alright got it,seems am using the wrong lnb

1 Like