Meru or Embu?

One of the most complete answers I’ve ever seen on this site.

Very detailed and correct analysis on all your points. A few corrections though. Chuka town is in Tharaka Nithi county not Meru county though obviously they are the same people. Another point, Meru county has a lower GDP per capita than Embu county. However Meru has a bigger total GDP, a bigger population and size.

These places are similar in weather, economy, geography, but ethnically you will be more comfortable in Embu if you are a shiny eye, the language is 95% similar.
it’s also easier to settle in Embu, many shiny eyes wamekuja na kujenga huko mashinani Embu… I find Embus more welcoming of all people around Mt Kenya region, the place is not so metropolitan but they will not discriminate you, even if you start a business they will gladly buy your services and goods, they will invite you to social events and treat you as one of their own.

Embu is also nearer Nairobi in case you have shughulis huko.

Very true - peace and opportunities are inversely proportional, case in example Nairobi.

Umetoka Nakuru upande gani?

Constituency ya ile ngombe inaitwa Kimani - very useless fella.

We share the same constituency…Mimi ni wa hapo Kamfarm

Nice, makosa yako ni gayness

That my tag in ktalk,never seen one let alone becoming one.Am church member PCEA Tabuga

well put , have worked in both towns, very nice places.

Embu town is at border with Kirinyaga at the bridge. It also serves many parts of Kirinyaga. It a a connection town. From Ukambani, meru and central. But you can’t compare it with Chuka. The only thing at Chuka is market and university. But I believe meru is bigger enomically.

Embu is a connection town between Ukambani, central and meru. It also does well economically as Naivas and Magunas supermarkets started there. But Meru and Nanyuki does well because they are tourist towns. They have international facilities. I have never been to meru but I believe it’s better. But most Kenyan towns are similar. For me I don’t find difference between Nyeri, karatina and embu.

As a certified Merian I will tell you Meru is a good place to stay but then be wary of crime. Ni kama tu Nairobi. and ooh our women are beautiful too but be wary the can be hot tempered

kumbe wewe ni mkulima ya “kangeta” muthaka…

:smiley: when we were growing up , we were told the biggest insult you can call a merian is “Mwichi” , does it still hold ?

Chuka is not in Meru county but in Tharaka Nithi, and markyou, its not even the county hqs. kathwana is the county hq located along Mate road.
Precious info u av given though

I beg to differ:D:D:D, I rise to oppose this Mr speaker Sir!

I now know why i mistook you for liking me…many of my chuka friends are friendly.
You are friendly tooo,do you have the accent?

Kamfarm ni between Danger and Lanet? Hiyo place niliishi around the year 2006. Kulikuwa na ka-pub hapo tulikuwa tunakamata keg

Noko kona ama.kuu nikuo mucii unawoona jagiite mitugo uguo

Kuja Meru Murume